PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-22-2009, 05:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Alltel w/Sprint phone

njkid32 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnjkid32 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnjkid32 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnjkid32 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnjkid32 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: UPDATED 1-08-2009 Dette Diamond Edition v2.4 Beta 1 RELEASED!

Dette cooked the rom with the location setting on. So when someone flashes the rom its already on. All that needs to be done after that is program the phone for gps. I am on alltel so I use the alltel settings for this. This rom is not carrier specific so its next to imposible for Dette to have all the settings for each carrier already setup. So when you flashed to OMJ's or NFSFAN's roms I'm sure you chose your specific carriers rom. Which will have all the correct settings already. I hope this helps or at least makes some sense lol..
Old 01-22-2009, 06:06 PM
Chillin'
Pocket PC: Evolved....
Carrier: Sprint

hooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rep

njkid is right and I couldn't have said it better myself , but not all carriers have unlocked gps yet for their devices this why even in carrier specific ROMs people also have trouble getting GPS to work...The good news is there are fixes out there on this site that are carrier and device friendly all you have do is search or ask for them...
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-22-2009, 06:10 PM
Lurker

peai_peai is a n00b
Re: UPDATE-11/03/2008 Dette 2D v2.3 Diamond Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by braxton View Post
Does anyone know if auto-prepend works with the included dialer?
I have auto prepend a 1 for long distance set to "on" in the phone settings, but the phone doesn't add a 1 if long distance is required when I call from my contacts list.
Is this normal?
Me Too. Please help me t_t

I'm location in Thailand. Network's HUTCH.

Last edited by peai_peai; 01-22-2009 at 06:24 PM.
Old 01-22-2009, 09:18 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Apple iPhone, HTC Touch
Carrier: AT&T - Formerly Sprint
Threadstarter

dette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to dette

ill let njkid do this one lol i dont know the answer

MY WEBSITE!
ProTek!

HTC Touch/Vogue
Radio: 3.42.30 - Vogue
HTC Touch ROM: Dette 2D v2.4 Diamond Edition Beta 1
IF SOMEONE HELPED YOU PLEASE PRESS THE BUTTON!
PM Me if you need help! I will give it to the best of my ability!
Old 01-22-2009, 09:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Alltel w/Sprint phone

njkid32 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnjkid32 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnjkid32 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnjkid32 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnjkid32 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: UPDATE-11/03/2008 Dette 2D v2.3 Diamond Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by peai_peai View Post
Me Too. Please help me t_t

I'm location in Thailand. Network's HUTCH.
I hate to say it but with this dialer you wont be able to do this. Now, I've used other dialers (conflippers rom) and I was able to add the +1 to the numbers that included the area codes in your contact list. Unfortunately, this dialer does not have the "advanced" options to do this. I hope this helps a bit

Edit: In your contacts that will require the +1 just edit the contact and add that to it. It should work just fine that way.

Last edited by njkid32; 01-22-2009 at 09:40 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-23-2009, 04:58 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Apple iPhone, HTC Touch
Carrier: AT&T - Formerly Sprint
Threadstarter

dette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to dette

PPC's are confusing arent they? Like... Jesus...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-23-2009, 05:41 AM
Lurker

peai_peai is a n00b

I'm sorry to say that =_=" but I not good english language.

Thankyou for your answer. I'll make my phone.
Old 01-23-2009, 08:43 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Vogue
Carrier: Bell

half_pint_uc is a n00b

Well Dette I've run 2.4 Beta now since it came out and no problems for me so far but I haven't tried anything new with it I'm finally going bluetooth with it today so this my change things been reading and hearing bluetooth problems but hopefully everything will continue too work too my satisfaction and even if it don't I got faith in you and just wanted too let you know that I'm running msn live messenger and no hitches with 2.4 only one question did you take out quick menu for any certain reason I really like it but I don't wanna add it if it ain't working right with this version other then that this is my fav rom too date thanks for the amaseing cookng
Old 01-23-2009, 01:31 PM
Lurker

daviduyan is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by dette View Post
Ok you guys.. Did any of you hard reset after flashing!?!?
If not then its an actual problem.. If you havent.. DO IT! and then come back and tell me whats going on

Half these problems I have not experienced.. My Touch has to stay off for a little longer because I activated my new Touch Pro so I cant look at any issues right now..
Hey Dette

You were right. Well sorta. I hard reset and the "people" page seemed to be fully functional. But now it's happening again.. Sometimes calling via "people" page works, sometimes it doesn't. It's getting kinda frustrating though because when I do have to go into the actual "phone" to call someone, it takes forever and a day to load. Any insight?
Old 01-23-2009, 01:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: custom
Carrier: cricket

fallguy0980 is a n00b

I LOOOOVE this, but there were a couple of issues that I couldnt get over. The biggest was that any time i tried to use gps tracking software, incase of lost phone or whatever, the software would not ever login to the server. and one in particular called live media gps fails when the camera initializes so that software wouldnt work at all and i really want to use it, therefore i had to change to someone elses rom. I will be looking forward to the 2.4 non beta when these things are fixed, and i will be the first to be using it again. GREAT job, and i understand these things take alot of work and time... cant wait to be able to use it again... hurrry lol
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development