PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2009, 07:33 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Apple iPhone, HTC Touch
Carrier: AT&T - Formerly Sprint
Threadstarter

dette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to dette
Re: INTERNET SHARING FIX..Dette Diamond Edition v2.4 Beta 1 RELEASED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tf2d View Post
Dette, see if you can include this in your next version.
LOOK HERE TO FIX YOUR INTERNET SHARING..

I have tried this on several phones, searched for days and it has fixed the internet sharing problem....

I take no credit..just passing it along

THANKS FRAZELL
That should already be in there

MY WEBSITE!
ProTek!

HTC Touch/Vogue
Radio: 3.42.30 - Vogue
HTC Touch ROM: Dette 2D v2.4 Diamond Edition Beta 1
IF SOMEONE HELPED YOU PLEASE PRESS THE BUTTON!
PM Me if you need help! I will give it to the best of my ability!
Old 01-18-2009, 03:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC HERO!!
Carrier: Sprint

tf2d is just getting started
Re: UPDATED 1-08-2009 Dette Diamond Edition v2.4 Beta 1 RELEASED!

Well at least not on mine I couldn't connect once I got to the comm. window. There "connect" was greyed out
Old 01-18-2009, 10:26 PM
lag
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Vogue/Sprint Touch

lag is a n00b

Hey
I've installed 2.3 stable, the carrier cab for sprint that was linked to on the first post. I absolutely love it, the xt9 issues I was having before have disappeared, the interface is shiny, and the gps works. Unfortunately, the GPS is too cool to be activated automatically by google maps mobile. Is there a way to fix this?
Thanks!
~Lag
Old 01-19-2009, 01:41 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

dette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by lag View Post
Hey
I've installed 2.3 stable, the carrier cab for sprint that was linked to on the first post. I absolutely love it, the xt9 issues I was having before have disappeared, the interface is shiny, and the gps works. Unfortunately, the GPS is too cool to be activated automatically by google maps mobile. Is there a way to fix this?
Thanks!
~Lag
thats good maps not my ROM so I dont know..
Old 01-20-2009, 07:14 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch CDMA
Carrier: Telecom New Zealand

Silk is a n00b
2.4b bug ? Re: UPDATED 1-08-2009 Dette Diamond Edition v2.4 Beta 1 RELEASED!

Apologies if this has already been mentioned...

TCMP player no longer continues to play audion when the phone is in stand by mode (e.g. you pressed the 'power' button at top) under 2.4 beta.

It DID continue to play under 2.3.

I prefer it to the other media players as it plays more formats, is more forgiving of the odd damaged file, and I like it's file handling.

The other players have minor annoyances: no on-screen volume control, or awkward file handling, or wont play anything but MP3. etc.

So: is there a reg hack or simular to turn this back on ? or can it be enabled in the next ROM?

Thanks Dette - your ROM is great - and I've tried a few... Just the right mix of functionality, features, and reliability. Thanks!
Old 01-20-2009, 02:35 PM
Lurker

DavidIanWarren is a n00b

In 2.3, (or for that matter 2.4.1 beta), any voice note record options? I see that the app appears to be missing and I use it heavily (and haven't found a third party app that works as cleanly). I use it to record businss travel miles constantly. Any help would be appreciated... Of note, 2.3 ROM is AMAZING!!!! Thanks for all your work on this. 2.4.1, I couldn't get Bluetooth, nor internet connection sharing on Alltel to work, so for now have settled in on 2.3. THANKS AGAIN!!!
Old 01-20-2009, 08:30 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silk View Post
Apologies if this has already been mentioned...

TCMP player no longer continues to play audion when the phone is in stand by mode (e.g. you pressed the 'power' button at top) under 2.4 beta.

It DID continue to play under 2.3.

I prefer it to the other media players as it plays more formats, is more forgiving of the odd damaged file, and I like it's file handling.

The other players have minor annoyances: no on-screen volume control, or awkward file handling, or wont play anything but MP3. etc.

So: is there a reg hack or simular to turn this back on ? or can it be enabled in the next ROM?

Thanks Dette - your ROM is great - and I've tried a few... Just the right mix of functionality, features, and reliability. Thanks!
None that I know of.. Id just use Google like anyone else for that one..
Since I use Audio Manager for my music and I TCPMP for video only
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidIanWarren View Post
In 2.3, (or for that matter 2.4.1 beta), any voice note record options? I see that the app appears to be missing and I use it heavily (and haven't found a third party app that works as cleanly). I use it to record businss travel miles constantly. Any help would be appreciated... Of note, 2.3 ROM is AMAZING!!!! Thanks for all your work on this. 2.4.1, I couldn't get Bluetooth, nor internet connection sharing on Alltel to work, so for now have settled in on 2.3. THANKS AGAIN!!!
Yeah people have complained of Bluetooth and Internet Sharing so I am looking into it
But as for the voice notes I dont know because I dont use them.. Try googling the program that you want ...
Not a third party one but someone probably ripped it
Old 01-20-2009, 09:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch

hAvAAck is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to hAvAAck

thanks for the great ROM. I'm having an issue with my text message light. I'm running the last stable version and I tried a search through the thread and nothing hit.
I have my text message notification set to blink unlimited (until read), but when the text is read it doesn't stop blinking until a soft reset. Did I miss something? I apologize in advance.
Old 01-21-2009, 01:21 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hAvAAck View Post
thanks for the great ROM. I'm having an issue with my text message light. I'm running the last stable version and I tried a search through the thread and nothing hit.
I have my text message notification set to blink unlimited (until read), but when the text is read it doesn't stop blinking until a soft reset. Did I miss something? I apologize in advance.
I have neverh ad that problem

Again did you hard reset after flashing?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-21-2009, 04:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch

Peteman100 is becoming a great contributor

Hey Dette, does you 2.4 beta ROM not have User Customization? I also can't seem to find SIPChange, even though your changelog says its been included.

Last edited by Peteman100; 01-21-2009 at 05:11 PM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development