PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2008, 05:05 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

doylecm is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: UPDATE-11/03/2008 Dette 2D v2.3 Diamond Edition

Dette,
The only reason I want it is because I was talking to Sprint and trying to get my PictureMail to work and they told me to IOTA, then remove the battery for 60 secs. and try it again. But I can't do that now. Thanks for all your help and I love the ROM.
Old 11-05-2008, 05:09 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Apple iPhone, HTC Touch
Carrier: AT&T - Formerly Sprint
Threadstarter

dette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to dette

Quote:
Originally Posted by doylecm View Post
Dette,
The only reason I want it is because I was talking to Sprint and trying to get my PictureMail to work and they told me to IOTA, then remove the battery for 60 secs. and try it again. But I can't do that now. Thanks for all your help and I love the ROM.
Picture Mail? Picture Mail is blocked on all PPC's and Smartphones on Sprint.. Use sMMS for sending Picture Mail..

If you are talking about something different please let me know..

MY WEBSITE!
ProTek!

HTC Touch/Vogue
Radio: 3.42.30 - Vogue
HTC Touch ROM: Dette 2D v2.4 Diamond Edition Beta 1
IF SOMEONE HELPED YOU PLEASE PRESS THE BUTTON!
PM Me if you need help! I will give it to the best of my ability!
Old 11-05-2008, 05:15 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

doylecm is a n00b

PictureMail is on both the Touch Diamond and Touch Pro and recently Sprint released a cab that you can download from their site and put on your WM phone. I have used sMMS and it is a fine program, but I am hoping that over time, some one can get the Sprint one working as well.
Old 11-05-2008, 05:27 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Rhodium

JeXeR is a n00b

First off I want to say thanks alot Dette, you and whoever else has done an amazing job and totally changed my opinion of this phone...However, I have a little annoyance I wanted to see if anyone has a fix for...When someone calls my screen lights up and the S2u2 slider pops up along with the answer slider bar with them both flickering incredlbly fast back and forth not allowing me to do either one or even see who is calling...My only method to answer the call is press the hard key three or so times before that call gets answered. Any ideas on how to fix ?
Old 11-05-2008, 05:33 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch (Vogue)
Carrier: T-Mobile

sarumont is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeXeR View Post
First off I want to say thanks alot Dette, you and whoever else has done an amazing job and totally changed my opinion of this phone...However, I have a little annoyance I wanted to see if anyone has a fix for...When someone calls my screen lights up and the S2u2 slider pops up along with the answer slider bar with them both flickering incredlbly fast back and forth not allowing me to do either one or even see who is calling...My only method to answer the call is press the hard key three or so times before that call gets answered. Any ideas on how to fix ?
I saw similar problems with S2U2. You can tell S2U2 to not attempt to answer the phone (I think). The default settings for S2U2 didn't conflict for me...
Old 11-05-2008, 05:53 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC VOGUE
Carrier: VERIZON

capslock33 is a n00b

TCPMP works great... thank you
Old 11-05-2008, 06:29 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Apple iPhone, HTC Touch
Carrier: AT&T - Formerly Sprint
Threadstarter

dette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to dette

The default S2U2 settings are to NOT use S2U2 caller ID so it does not conflict.. I made sure to set them like that... Just go into S2U2's settings and then turn off calller ID and you should be OK
Old 11-05-2008, 07:07 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HERO

Leukay is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLeukay is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLeukay is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by dette View Post
Thats just plain.. Weird.. You are on Alltel? I dont have an answer I am sorry.. I have never encountered that
Yeah, im on alltel, and ive never had any speed problems before this flash...either i did something wrong, or there is something wrong with my phone...and i dont think its the phone because its been fine, so ill probably try reflashing...
Old 11-05-2008, 07:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6700==>>6800==>>Touc==>>Now I'm a PRO

boxer112 knows their stuffboxer112 knows their stuffboxer112 knows their stuffboxer112 knows their stuffboxer112 knows their stuffboxer112 knows their stuffboxer112 knows their stuff

hey dette thanks for this great rom.It's perfect for me.
Except one thing. For some reason It wont let me keep recorded videos on my sd card. It will let me record but when I click play. Sometime it says file unsupported or lately not even showing up.

I flashed back to vet's shwartz world and installed the Album_2_5_18202622_0.cab from

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=4764

And got it working.

I was wondering if there is a fix. I would love to go back on your rom.
thanks
Old 11-05-2008, 08:07 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HERO

Leukay is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLeukay is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLeukay is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leukay View Post
Yeah, im on alltel, and ive never had any speed problems before this flash...either i did something wrong, or there is something wrong with my phone...and i dont think its the phone because its been fine, so ill probably try reflashing...
Got it fixed, the problem was the rom i had flashed before 2.3 was slow, so when i flashed to 2.3 it was slow for some reason, but i just flashed to a fast one, and flashed yours...perfect. great rom man

Last edited by Leukay; 11-05-2008 at 08:37 PM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development