PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-06-2008, 05:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Good ol Sprint has 4G now

mrheineken08 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: UPDATE-11/03/2008 Dette 2D v2.3 Diamond Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rychefan View Post
Dette...The radio version has nothing to do with this issue. I have Sprint w/ radio 3.42.50 and could not answer all calls only some, but had no problem dialing out. I am pretty sure it's the GSM Opal Dialer you are using, as I have read somewhere that it has been documented as a dialer not to use with CDMA phones. There is also a data issue as well which I am sure you heard, as my Microsoft Direct push was useless unless I hit send receive manually. I hope Vet's new kitchen has fixes for these issues. I look forward to your next version, as this ROM is the best M2D rom I have used to date.
its in the sliding program config you have to enable s2a and have to have dcd's original updated carrier settings cab
Old 11-06-2008, 05:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Good ol Sprint has 4G now

mrheineken08 is becoming a great contributor

i stumbled apon qvga tf3d, opengl lib, and the manila shell files but cant get it werking. And Dette, YOU da man!! Help, insight please?
Old 11-06-2008, 05:53 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Apple iPhone, HTC Touch
Carrier: AT&T - Formerly Sprint
Threadstarter

dette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to dette

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rychefan View Post
Dette...The radio version has nothing to do with this issue. I have Sprint w/ radio 3.42.50 and could not answer all calls only some, but had no problem dialing out. I am pretty sure it's the GSM Opal Dialer you are using, as I have read somewhere that it has been documented as a dialer not to use with CDMA phones. There is also a data issue as well which I am sure you heard, as my Microsoft Direct push was useless unless I hit send receive manually. I hope Vet's new kitchen has fixes for these issues. I look forward to your next version, as this ROM is the best M2D rom I have used to date.
you said you are using 3.42.50 .. I am using 3.42.30 that was just a thought.. You shot it down which is OK.. any reason why?
The data issue.. Yeah it auto disconnects.. Its a reg setting I believe..
The opal dialer is just to nice not to use which sucks its GSM and screws with the phone =\=\.. Not fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrheineken08
i stumbled apon qvga tf3d, opengl lib, and the manila shell files but cant get it werking. And Dette, YOU da man!! Help, insight please?
They are porting TouchFlo 2D to QVGA but it does not currently work on the Vogue.. The 3D Drivers havent been ported and I am not sure if its because they cant be or not(You could search XDA thats where all this is happening).. I have seen TFLO 3D on a Tilt though which was cool..(YouTube ) but as of now we cant get on on the Vogue

MY WEBSITE!
ProTek!

HTC Touch/Vogue
Radio: 3.42.30 - Vogue
HTC Touch ROM: Dette 2D v2.4 Diamond Edition Beta 1
IF SOMEONE HELPED YOU PLEASE PRESS THE BUTTON!
PM Me if you need help! I will give it to the best of my ability!
Old 11-06-2008, 05:59 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch (Vogue)
Carrier: T-Mobile

sarumont is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by dette View Post
Looks like people are answering others questions pretty well! awesome..

Heres the main one I want to answer.. Or respond too.

YES I am playing with Vet's new kitchen! Just downloaded it last night and went to sleep so I am messing with it today before I go to work.. Hopefully can release something good with it..

Answering calls.. I have no idea what the deal is.. Doesnt happen for me at all.. I wonder if its the radio version.. I have 3.42.30 which is not the latest the latest is 3.42.50 so thats just a thought

Your phone answers calls immediately? Did you do anything other than flash your rom, hard reset, install dcd's carrier CAB? :-\

FWIW, I'm on 3.42.30, too.
Old 11-06-2008, 06:05 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

dette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarumont View Post
Your phone answers calls immediately? Did you do anything other than flash your rom, hard reset, install dcd's carrier CAB? :-\

FWIW, I'm on 3.42.30, too.
Yep answers immediately.. Since I released 2.3 (Which is what I am running as well) I missed 1 call from not answering .. Every other has been flawless.. Just slide and bam
Old 11-06-2008, 06:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Alltel w/Sprint phone

njkid32 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnjkid32 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnjkid32 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnjkid32 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnjkid32 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

With 2.2 I was having random answering problems. But, since I updated to 2.3 and used the newest dcd alltel cab I have not had one issue answering calls. One thing I changed in the S2U2 settings was just enabling the dpad and thats it.
Old 11-06-2008, 06:19 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by njkid32 View Post
With 2.2 I was having random answering problems. But, since I updated to 2.3 and used the newest dcd alltel cab I have not had one issue answering calls. One thing I changed in the S2U2 settings was just enabling the dpad and thats it.
Yeah I used the latest DCD.. Thats all.. I didnt edit any settings at all because my ROM has them the way I want them.. I wonder if people are not using the latest DCD?
Old 11-06-2008, 07:06 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch (Vogue)
Carrier: T-Mobile

sarumont is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by dette View Post
Yeah I used the latest DCD.. Thats all.. I didnt edit any settings at all because my ROM has them the way I want them.. I wonder if people are not using the latest DCD?
I downloaded the latest dcd on the 3rd of this month, and he didn't have a new one as of yesterday. I may give it another go.

dette: Does Vet's 2.5 drop the data connection like this one does? I may just give that kitchen a shot, too.

Edit: If you need to compare reg. settings to a ROM which doesn't drop the data connection, I'll be glad to help.

Last edited by sarumont; 11-06-2008 at 07:13 PM.
Old 11-07-2008, 01:06 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
I downloaded the latest dcd on the 3rd of this month, and he didn't have a new one as of yesterday. I may give it another go.

dette: Does Vet's 2.5 drop the data connection like this one does? I may just give that kitchen a shot, too.

Edit: If you need to compare reg. settings to a ROM which doesn't drop the data connection, I'll be glad to help.
Well I havent had to much of a chance to play with Vet's new kitchen.. Had to work today.. I will let you know once I know
Old 11-07-2008, 01:09 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Alltel w/Sprint phone

njkid32 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnjkid32 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnjkid32 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnjkid32 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnjkid32 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:

Just checking but did you get your dcd from this page?

Edit: Also, you may want to find the latest Sprint PPST cab.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development