PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-02-2008, 12:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Moto Droid
Carrier: Alltel/Verizon

xxmillertimexx is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: -UPDATE 10-28-2008- Dette 2D v2.2 Diamond Edition!~ RELEASED!

Alright, I have a few questions. Can someone please help me? I am with Alltel, so am I able to download this? And if I do not like it, am I able to uninstall it? Thanks
Old 11-02-2008, 01:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Alltel w/Sprint phone

njkid32 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnjkid32 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnjkid32 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnjkid32 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnjkid32 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Have you ever flashed a rom to your phone before? Because if you have not you'll need to do a little research on how to unlock your phone and flash a rom. You cant just uninstall a rom but, you could install another one right after it.
Old 11-02-2008, 03:29 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Apple iPhone, HTC Touch
Carrier: AT&T - Formerly Sprint
Threadstarter

dette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to dette

Quote:
Originally Posted by njkid32 View Post
Have you ever flashed a rom to your phone before? Because if you have not you'll need to do a little research on how to unlock your phone and flash a rom. You cant just uninstall a rom but, you could install another one right after it.
He PMed me about flashing the ROM.. I explained a little how to unlock and if he has more questions about it I assume he can just PM me again

MY WEBSITE!
ProTek!

HTC Touch/Vogue
Radio: 3.42.30 - Vogue
HTC Touch ROM: Dette 2D v2.4 Diamond Edition Beta 1
IF SOMEONE HELPED YOU PLEASE PRESS THE BUTTON!
PM Me if you need help! I will give it to the best of my ability!
Old 11-02-2008, 03:48 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Vogue (Touch)

ryudo423 is a n00b

hey. Great rom but I have an issue I can't seem to get a data connection to work I'm on sprint it just says error when I open opera and wants me too make a new one pls help! shouldi try to reflash the rom or what cuz all of my oter roms i never had to set up a connectiion thanx
Old 11-02-2008, 04:48 PM
Lurker
Carrier: Sprint

mad2mont is a n00b

hey dette, would i be able to get cab files of the contact and dialer you have on this rom.
Old 11-02-2008, 11:05 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

dette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryudo423
ey. Great rom but I have an issue I can't seem to get a data connection to work I'm on sprint it just says error when I open opera and wants me too make a new one pls help! shouldi try to reflash the rom or what cuz all of my oter roms i never had to set up a connectiion thanx
Looks like you did not install the Sprint Carrier Cab in the first post on this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mad2mont
hey dette, would i be able to get cab files of the contact and dialer you have on this rom.
Yeah sure thing!

phonecanvas: http://myunspace.com/?d=C7D3277B1

Opal Random Access: http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...4&d=1223365639
Old 11-03-2008, 12:28 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: diamond
Carrier: sprint

joebeem is a n00b

I upgraded to 2.2 and I think it's great. Awesome job. I attempted browsing for an answer to this question, but I am unable to locate it. I connect to an exchange server to check work e-mail. I am able to connect to the server, but only if I manually check it. Previously, if I enabled Direct Push, I would get messages instantly. I'm just wondering if this is a known issue? If so, is there a fix in the works?

Thank you.
Old 11-03-2008, 12:39 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by joebeem View Post
I upgraded to 2.2 and I think it's great. Awesome job. I attempted browsing for an answer to this question, but I am unable to locate it. I connect to an exchange server to check work e-mail. I am able to connect to the server, but only if I manually check it. Previously, if I enabled Direct Push, I would get messages instantly. I'm just wondering if this is a known issue? If so, is there a fix in the works?

Thank you.
It is not a known issue.. It might be a known issue with Vet's kitchen.. I will look
Old 11-03-2008, 12:41 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: diamond
Carrier: sprint

joebeem is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by dette View Post
It is not a known issue.. It might be a known issue with Vet's kitchen.. I will look
Great, thank you.
Old 11-03-2008, 02:13 AM
Lurker
Carrier: Sprint

mad2mont is a n00b

okay thanks dette
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development