PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-11-2009, 03:59 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

jayweezie21 is keeping up the good workjayweezie21 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to jayweezie21
Re: Sprint replacing Touch Pro with Touch Pro 2!

ok well i just got back from my local sprint store in allentown pa. and it was no problem to order the tp2. will have it in by wed. maybe sooner. just mention the memo and whatever your problem is. They offered me all of the phones on the list which i couldve taken immediately or the tp2 they would have to order.
Old 10-11-2009, 04:03 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/8525 Unlocked Hermes
Carrier: Sprint/T-Mobile

mikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via ICQ to mikee4fun Send a message via AIM to mikee4fun Send a message via MSN to mikee4fun Send a message via Yahoo to mikee4fun Send a message via Skype™ to mikee4fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayweezie21 View Post
ok well i just got back from my local sprint store in allentown pa. and it was no problem to order the tp2. will have it in by wed. maybe sooner. just mention the memo and whatever your problem is. They offered me all of the phones on the list which i couldve taken immediately or the tp2 they would have to order.
Hmm, just left a repair center and touch pro 2 are out of stock in the warehouse so I could not get one for a replacement. I was offered it though. They just ordered me a touch pro replacement. Guess you got lucky.
If I helped you, please hit the button.
Old 10-11-2009, 04:20 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

jayweezie21 is keeping up the good workjayweezie21 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to jayweezie21

i dunno...he left the tp2 for last on his suggestions though. they didnt offer me the hero lol i wish they wouldve. the repair guy didnt mention anything about it being out of stock at the warehouse, just said itll be in by wed. maybe earlier.
Old 10-11-2009, 04:22 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2

Raiderjoelocal13 is a n00b

how can I find out which stores are third party stores?
Old 10-11-2009, 04:39 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

Cyorke is a n00b

if you go to the find a store link on the SPrint.com site, put in your zip code. WHen it populates the list of stores it will say something like "spwint store by absolute wireless" or "sprint store". The ones that just list Sprint store are typically going to to be corp stores if it is a sprint store by someone it is third party authorized retailer. It should also list what services are available at each store.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-11-2009, 04:40 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: a phone
Carrier: none of your buisness

Boo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderjoelocal13 View Post
how can I find out which stores are third party stores?
sprint.com
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-11-2009, 04:42 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: a phone
Carrier: none of your buisness

Boo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

it looks like i will be getting a tp2 around tuesday
Old 10-11-2009, 05:28 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4g

Beejis is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBeejis is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBeejis is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBeejis is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBeejis is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Not sure if this means much, but a Sprint employee informed me they probably won't have any in stock in the warehouse they order from until either Tuesday or Wednesday at the earliest...
Old 10-11-2009, 05:54 PM
Just call me Dr. Doctor
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: Bitch ass, big red

mlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

I am expecting my replacement monday or tuesday. I spoke with several sprint stores in the Denver area who informed me that they were receiving TP2s for sale today (SUnday) and they would be available tomorrow. However, the devices they are getting to sale will not be used for replacing other devices. The TP2s used for replacement of TP1s will be refurbs. I have spoken with three stores who have all told me the same thing. However, when they offered me a BB Tour or Curve, they said I could have it that day. I assume those would not be refurbs but not sure. Can anyone speak on this?
Old 10-11-2009, 06:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Motorola Q9c/Touch Pro

dibara2003 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beejis View Post
Not sure if this means much, but a Sprint employee informed me they probably won't have any in stock in the warehouse they order from until either Tuesday or Wednesday at the earliest...
That seems to be the correct response. A backordered phone can't be ordered and no one really knows when they'll be back in stock. Hopefully, there will be a few lucky people who will be ordered NIBs.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro