PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2009, 10:09 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: X51v
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Talking Re: The Almost Perfect 6.5 customization: The XBmod Rhodium Mix, "NEW TRI POD MODE"

Quote:
Originally Posted by molitar View Post
Ok tried WVD and no the TCPMP player just froze up than reported cannot open url! again. After several attempts with WVD it started playing.. but still not able to open video from the youtube page itself. Also when I try to go to linked page it tells me that I either have javascript turned off or an older version of flash player installed.
That's what I wanted to know, use the package at the "Rapidshare Link", you will be installing 2 TCPMP player, the second one overwriting the first one, please install all software in the order specified according to the instructions, no short cuts. You can also get instructions from here http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=59820 ....

Last edited by Technology1; 04-30-2009 at 10:12 PM.
Old 04-30-2009, 10:14 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

molitar is keeping up the good workmolitar is keeping up the good work
Re: The Almost Perfect 6.5 customization: The XBmod Rhodium Mix, "NEW TRI POD MODE"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technology1 View Post
That's what I wanted to know, use the package at the "Rapidshare Link", you will be installing 2 TCPMP player, the second one overwriting the first one, please install all software in the order specified according to the instructions, no short cuts. You can also get instructions from here http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=59820 ....
Did it in exact order all the way to step 7.. the video even with errors won't play.. says cannot open url. So at that step it's broken and I can't go any farther.
Old 04-30-2009, 10:16 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Talking Re: The Almost Perfect 6.5 customization: The XBmod Rhodium Mix, "NEW TRI POD MODE"

Quote:
Did it in exact order all the way to step 7.. the video even with errors won't play.. says cannot open url. So at that step it's broken and I can't go any farther.
Did you install 2 TCPMP players on your TP....?
Old 04-30-2009, 10:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Re: The Almost Perfect 6.5 customization: The XBmod Rhodium Mix, "NEW TRI POD MODE"

Quote:
Did you install 2 TCPMP players on your TP....?
not at step 7.. step 7 suppose to get the video to play with the old player.. than start step 8.. so I even tried skipping the test and tried installing at step 8-10 and still no go.
Old 04-30-2009, 10:33 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
not at step 7.. step 7 suppose to get the video to play with the old player.. than start step 8.. so I even tried skipping the test and tried installing at step 8-10 and still no go.
You cannot skip anything, the instructions must be follwed to the "T", if not it will never work......
Old 04-30-2009, 10:42 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Didn't skip anything.. since I did a reset no folders to delete

1. install tcp 0.72
2. isntall flashvideobundle
3. extract the wm9 from zip to windows directory
5. install darkness opera
6. install h264 and ac3arm
7. go to site and test video (video does not work at this point cannot open url error)

so can not continue on from this point. attempted reinstalling the flashvideobundle many times still will not work.
Old 04-30-2009, 10:47 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Didn't skip anything.. since I did a reset no folders to delete

1. install tcp 0.72
2. isntall flashvideobundle
3. extract the wm9 from zip to windows directory
5. install darkness opera
6. install h264 and ac3arm
7. go to site and test video (video does not work at this point cannot open url error)

so can not continue on from this point. attempted reinstalling the flashvideobundle many times still will not work.
If you do not install the other part, then it will not work all the way correctly, that's what turns the TCPMP Player into the Super TCPMP player, it's a two parts compontent set up. I have it on my TP'S, works like a charm.......

Last edited by Technology1; 04-30-2009 at 10:51 PM.
Old 04-30-2009, 11:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
If you do not install the other part, then it will not work all the way correctly, that's what turns the TCPMP Player into the Super TCPMP player, it's a two parts compontent set up. I have it on my TP'S, works like a charm.......
Ok I continued from step 7 even tho step 7 would not play a video.. I get message cannot open url..

7. failed to work
8. set associations
9. install the 5HD version
10. install flashvideobundle

oh and if any of these steps want to restart.. I let it so not even skipping that step.

11. website again.. fails

after many attempts now I am getting message incompatible plugins. incompatible gfh264,gfmpeg4, and flv4ffmpeg popped up once after reinstall of flashvideobundle. than opens tcpmp and reports cannot open url!
Old 04-30-2009, 11:14 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Ok I continued from step 7 even tho step 7 would not play a video.. I get message cannot open url..

7. failed to work
8. set associations
9. install the 5HD version
10. install flashvideobundle

oh and if any of these steps want to restart.. I let it so not even skipping that step.

11. website again.. fails

after many attempts now I am getting message incompatible plugins. incompatible gfh264,gfmpeg4, and flv4ffmpeg popped up once after reinstall of flashvideobundle. than opens tcpmp and reports cannot open url!
Very good those are false error messages, that means that the player will work now, but if you do not read the instructions, then you would not know that.. Try the {WVD} again it should work now.....
Old 04-30-2009, 11:27 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: us cellular

jnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuff

hey tech, i notice you got your music tab working. Howd you do that? And just wondering with all the stuff you have on yours, hows your memory doin. There is definitaly a memory leak. Slowly but surely the memory continues to rise. Do you suggest installing things to the card or the device? And are you having the onscreen keyboard issue?
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro