View Single Post
Old 04-30-2009, 10:47 PM
Technology1
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Talking Re: The Almost Perfect 6.5 customization: The XBmod Rhodium Mix, "NEW TRI POD MODE"

Quote:
Originally Posted by molitar View Post
Didn't skip anything.. since I did a reset no folders to delete

1. install tcp 0.72
2. isntall flashvideobundle
3. extract the wm9 from zip to windows directory
5. install darkness opera
6. install h264 and ac3arm
7. go to site and test video (video does not work at this point cannot open url error)

so can not continue on from this point. attempted reinstalling the flashvideobundle many times still will not work.
If you do not install the other part, then it will not work all the way correctly, that's what turns the TCPMP Player into the Super TCPMP player, it's a two parts compontent set up. I have it on my TP'S, works like a charm.......

Last edited by Technology1; 04-30-2009 at 10:51 PM.