View Single Post
Old 04-30-2009, 10:09 PM
Technology1
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Talking Re: The Almost Perfect 6.5 customization: The XBmod Rhodium Mix, "NEW TRI POD MODE"

Quote:
Originally Posted by molitar View Post
Ok tried WVD and no the TCPMP player just froze up than reported cannot open url! again. After several attempts with WVD it started playing.. but still not able to open video from the youtube page itself. Also when I try to go to linked page it tells me that I either have javascript turned off or an older version of flash player installed.
That's what I wanted to know, use the package at the "Rapidshare Link", you will be installing 2 TCPMP player, the second one overwriting the first one, please install all software in the order specified according to the instructions, no short cuts. You can also get instructions from here http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=59820 ....

Last edited by Technology1; 04-30-2009 at 10:12 PM.