View Single Post
Old 04-30-2009, 11:14 PM
Technology1
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: The Almost Perfect 6.5 customization: The XBmod Rhodium Mix, "NEW TRI POD MODE"

Quote:
Originally Posted by molitar View Post
Ok I continued from step 7 even tho step 7 would not play a video.. I get message cannot open url..

7. failed to work
8. set associations
9. install the 5HD version
10. install flashvideobundle

oh and if any of these steps want to restart.. I let it so not even skipping that step.

11. website again.. fails

after many attempts now I am getting message incompatible plugins. incompatible gfh264,gfmpeg4, and flv4ffmpeg popped up once after reinstall of flashvideobundle. than opens tcpmp and reports cannot open url!
Very good those are false error messages, that means that the player will work now, but if you do not read the instructions, then you would not know that.. Try the {WVD} again it should work now.....