PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2008, 12:10 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint Family Shared 1500 Min.

chedda_chez is keeping up the good workchedda_chez is keeping up the good workchedda_chez is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro Release Info (consolidated criticalaudioinc info)

im pretty sure crit' is out for the night, hopefully we get an update in the morning. i wake up and this is the first thing i check, i actually leave it open and just hit refresh.
Old 10-23-2008, 12:12 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TouchPro Upscaled to 800mhz + REV/B = Fast as hell
Carrier: Nimitz

Raging Idiot is keeping up the good workRaging Idiot is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveholtam View Post
Critical, how many Angels can dance on the point of a needle?
as many as want to... /the pro will be released whenever
they're ready, and like the "angels" that do not occupy space so to does no one know the "readiness".

Interesting doublespeak none-the-less.
Old 10-23-2008, 12:21 AM
Kind of a BIG Deal
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: SPRINT

athlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to athlet1c Send a message via Yahoo to athlet1c Send a message via Skype™ to athlet1c

Great to see everybody getting along well
Thank a Fellow Geeker If you have been helped by hitting the button below
Old 10-23-2008, 12:26 AM
Banned User
Pocket PC: yo mama
Carrier: yo daddy

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community

Damn.. this thread gonna get shut if more shinanigans run loose!
Old 10-23-2008, 12:45 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Pro 2
Carrier: sprit

JayMike_ is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nellinel View Post
I don't know if anyone knows yet, but I've confirmed that Best Buy will of course have the Touch Pro in stores on the 26th of October. I can vouch for this post. That's all I stopped by to say. (Although I'm late as hell).

Hey Bud, can you help me out?

BB will have it on the 26th?
OR
BB will have it on the 24th?

And before all you 'people' start mouthing whats the big deal, its just 2 days. I want to know because of my 30 day and for my ebay sale of my Diamond.
Old 10-23-2008, 12:51 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

drexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayMike_ View Post
Hey Bud, can you help me out?

BB will have it on the 26th?
OR
BB will have it on the 24th?

And before all you 'people' start mouthing whats the big deal, its just 2 days. I want to know because of my 30 day and for my ebay sale of my Diamond.
according to what critical has posted several times, the phones are supposed to be completed with all the updates/fixes and shipped out by 1201am est on 10/24. He said that it's possible to reach best buy on the 25th, to be available for sale on the 26th. That being said, he said that is assuming everything goes smoothly and no hitches change the status.
Old 10-23-2008, 03:13 AM
Newsie and More
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

Ticklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by drexappeal View Post
according to what critical has posted several times, the phones are supposed to be completed with all the updates/fixes and shipped out by 1201am est on 10/24. He said that it's possible to reach best buy on the 25th, to be available for sale on the 26th. That being said, he said that is assuming everything goes smoothly and no hitches change the status.
omg i hope so =D>
Old 10-23-2008, 04:40 AM
VIP Member

TheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
The greatness of message boards/forums on the internet! It expands the amount of knowledge that a person can learn, within a short amount of time. I've learned A TON more on this forum, xda and sprintusers than I've learned from being a Sprint customer for the past 9/10 years.

If it weren't for these forums, I probably wouldn't have been as hype about the Touch Pro as I am now. This is the first time I've ever been anticipating the release of a cell phone (ever). Before that, I would always just stay content with what I had at the time. When I got my mogul, I was happy with it and have been happy with it. Only reason I found out about the Touch Pro is because I was curious what Sprint would next be releasing. When I saw that it would be smaller than the mogul, but more capabilities...that's all I needed to know and I was hooked.
Sounds like a mixed bag. There's a lot to be said for being content with what you already have, saving money in troubled times, and not coveting more and more junk
Old 10-23-2008, 04:43 AM
VIP Member

TheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Why? Not all the handsets have even shipped from the repair locations yet. 12:01 am (assuming E.S.T.) would be the time that all the handsets are supposed to start shipping out (from the repair locations) That's in 7 hours...and if the dates still hold strong, Best Buy will be 1st. Telesales is still slated for 11/2.
It's more than 7 hours. Over 20 hours from this post, much longer from your post
Old 10-23-2008, 05:08 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

drexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBundo View Post
It's more than 7 hours. Over 20 hours from this post, much longer from your post
Yeah, realized it was only the 22nd after I posted it.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro