PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2008, 03:36 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy SIII
Carrier: Straight Talk

DarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro Release Info (consolidated criticalaudioinc info)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raging Idiot View Post
I've said it before, but feel it can't be said enough, that the Mogul (perhaps Touch as well) should have been recalled.
Too many issues inherent to the device itself which have not been addressed, and any one of those issues are grounds for a recall.
It only makes good business sense for the phone companies to not recall the product if a majority of people can tolerate the problems or be led into believing that they (individual customer) somehow actually CAUSED the problems. "Ex: did you drop it, did you put any programs on it, did you have it out in the sun." Folks, these white spots on the screen are not caused from melanoma.
It is up to the individual to force a recall on their individual phone.

I'm getting nauseous from reading this thread which apparently is not being moderated..only me and maybe one or two others are addressing the question from criticalaudio while just about everyone else is whining about the "when/how much/contract details/garbage/etc" which mostly has already been answered a number of times. I'd suggest deleting everything but the people replying to criticalaudio's inquiry.

I'm also getting more suspicious on these due dates. I've been right every single time on predicting delays, not a hard thing to do once you realize the odds and have experience from past estimations.
your name suits you well. the KGB and CIA have already deleted a lot of really good information, all in the name of proper monitoring (which really means they felt like deleting something) i'd really rather that not happen again because of one person. if you don't like the thread, don't be here.
Old 10-23-2008, 03:43 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Treo 800/HTC PRO
Carrier: Sprint

"The Truth" is just getting started

We Are Approaching A Critical Timeframe In Which We Will Know About The Success Of The Touch Pro Release Bb Stores. Criticalaudio And 1,000 Of Others Are Working On This Release. Please Do Not Do Anything To Have This Thread Closed ! ! Cricitical Will Have Given Us The Final Verdict Based On Information And High Level (sprint/htc) Decisions SHORTLY. Especially If These Phones Are Headed To The Loading Docks Tonight. If I Could Only See Critical Posts From Now Til Midnight. I Would Be Greatful. Please Don't Cause This Thread To Close. Just Hang in there for the Next 3-5 Hours.=D>
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-23-2008, 03:45 PM
VIP Member

DarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIP

my apoligies to everyone.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-23-2008, 03:46 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: none
Carrier: att

OneOfOne is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via ICQ to OneOfOne

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwcj63 View Post
your name suits you well. the KGB and CIA have already deleted a lot of really good information, all in the name of proper monitoring (which really means they felt like deleting something) i'd really rather that not happen again because of one person. if you don't like the thread, don't be here.

even though he has a stupid screen name raging idiot is correct. there is too much crap in this thread from stupid people who don't understand the thread. stop asking about things that don't have anything to do with the thread such as 'how can I rip off sprint to get this phone I probably will return for something else because I am a moron'.
This post has been thanked 7 times.
Old 10-23-2008, 03:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro soon to be TP2

Zero_Shadow is becoming a great contributor

I know that you said that the rounded edges will prevent the use of the GSM battery cover on this phone but I also read that you would give it a once over did you get a chance to look at that? I really like the look of the GSM battery than the plain silver one we will be getting do you think that it would take a lot to be able to use that cover instead of the silver one.

I might be making a fuss over something so simple but the GSM cover looks great.
Old 10-23-2008, 03:57 PM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwcj63 View Post
Ahem......
Old 10-23-2008, 04:00 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cozboogie View Post
Ahem......
i've already apologized to everyone for my indescretion. please please please allow the thread to stay open.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-23-2008, 04:05 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Telus

xsictransitx is just getting started

Critical,

You may have missed my post earlier, it got all caught up in the commotion. I was asking if you had heard anything about the Canada release, namely Telus. Anything at all would be great to hear.

Thanks
Old 10-23-2008, 04:09 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Quote:
Originally Posted by criticalaudioinc View Post
My apologies for the delay's in responding, today is our last day for this whole thing and I am making sure to keep it all in order. Currently looking over all the questions and going to attempt to add all in one post to keep it nice a clean
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exil3d View Post
If a mod closes this. I assume we the ppc members will hunt him down and hang him. This thread if too informational to be closed.
To be honest, this thread should be closed. most peoples questions have been answered and they are shippng to best buys tomorrow. As he stated he is going to answer everyone's questions in one final swoop. after that it should be done. 1 final question from me would be, do we have to still install the g sensor update from xda or was this addressed in the updates you were doing?
Old 10-23-2008, 04:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch PRO

tbhausen is just getting started

Crirical, thanks and only one Q from me...

For those who can stand to wait, any reason, technical or otherwise, to hold off on the Sprint Touch Pro and await future production built after issues settle down a bit?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro