View Single Post
Old 10-23-2008, 04:09 PM
p-slim
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: Touch Pro Release Info (consolidated criticalaudioinc info)

Quote:
Originally Posted by criticalaudioinc View Post
My apologies for the delay's in responding, today is our last day for this whole thing and I am making sure to keep it all in order. Currently looking over all the questions and going to attempt to add all in one post to keep it nice a clean
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exil3d View Post
If a mod closes this. I assume we the ppc members will hunt him down and hang him. This thread if too informational to be closed.
To be honest, this thread should be closed. most peoples questions have been answered and they are shippng to best buys tomorrow. As he stated he is going to answer everyone's questions in one final swoop. after that it should be done. 1 final question from me would be, do we have to still install the g sensor update from xda or was this addressed in the updates you were doing?