PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-29-2008, 05:00 PM
Shop smart, shop S-MART!!
Pocket PC: Evolte, Gnex
Carrier: Sprint

themuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro Release Info (consolidated criticalaudioinc info)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dancrosoft View Post
I just talked to telesales and they say it is going to be released TOMORROW! The 30th!. I am on the phone with retentions now to verify.
LOL, I just called telesales as well as a buddy of mines and they both told us tomorrow as well, so I guess we will see.

Old 10-29-2008, 05:00 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

i've been checking sprint's phone list since 10/19 and reading this thread since it started.i just noticed on sprints' site that it used to have all colors of a phone displayed but now just 1 phone and the color choices in boxes.it looks like they have made room for some additions.....
Old 10-29-2008, 05:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

dancrosoft is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr8820 View Post
i've been checking sprint's phone list since 10/19 and reading this thread since it started.i just noticed on sprints' site that it used to have all colors of a phone displayed but now just 1 phone and the color choices in boxes.it looks like they have made room for some additions.....
Agreed. I called a 3 times just to see what they would say and 2 of them said tomorrow and 1 said sometime in Nov. But every time I have talked to retentions (once everyday the past 3 days) they have said Nov 2.

(And no I wasn't calling retentions just to ask when it was gonna be released My upgrade has "special" circumstances.)
Old 10-29-2008, 05:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

lowpro3210 is becoming a great contributor

Can someone please give me Sprint's Retentions #?

Thanks
Old 10-29-2008, 05:18 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowpro3210 View Post
Can someone please give me Sprint's Retentions #?

Thanks
*2 and say cancel service.
Old 10-29-2008, 05:24 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: P100EWW

ScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuff

Quote:
My phone better not have a problem. I will be POed!!!
Based on posts/experience, you have a 75% chance of having a defective Touch Pro.

I honestly believe that the people who have a "perfect" Touch Pro, really don't. The earpiece is definitely muffled, and the battery cover squeaks--even with tons of paper towel stuffed in there... ARG!!! the speaker is the worst part though... a hard-reset fixed most of my volume issues, but the earpiece still sounds terrible...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-29-2008, 05:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

dancrosoft is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScrapMaker View Post
Based on posts/experience, you have a 75% chance of having a defective Touch Pro.

I honestly believe that the people who have a "perfect" Touch Pro, really don't. The earpiece is definitely muffled, and the battery cover squeaks--even with tons of paper towel stuffed in there... ARG!!! the speaker is the worst part though... a hard-reset fixed most of my volume issues, but the earpiece still sounds terrible...
Well it doesnt matter anyway. They should be able to send us an advance RMA (A new phone in a box and you send old one back in same box.). If not then I will be pissed...
Old 10-29-2008, 05:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

dancrosoft is a n00b

Not to post again so soon but I think the most important thing at this point is to jump on the band wagon and get one. Then we can start bit**ing about problems. The more people that complain the faster we will get fixes.
Old 10-29-2008, 05:55 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: P100EWW

ScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuff

Quote:
Well it doesnt matter anyway. They should be able to send us an advance RMA (A new phone in a box and you send old one back in same box.). If not then I will be pissed...
Not to burst your bubble, but I had issues with my Sprint Touch before, (actually 5 of them,) and some of the repairs required them to take my phone away, and I didn't get a new one for several days. This is if it goes through your insurance.

If you purchase it IN-store, I think they do things a bit differently.
Old 10-29-2008, 06:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

dancrosoft is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScrapMaker View Post
Not to burst your bubble, but I had issues with my Sprint Touch before, (actually 5 of them,) and some of the repairs required them to take my phone away, and I didn't get a new one for several days. This is if it goes through your insurance.

If you purchase it IN-store, I think they do things a bit differently.
Thank you.. My bubble has been popped........
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro