PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-18-2009, 10:26 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

telsea is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Zagg Invisible Shield...sucks?

I have the Zagg body shield on and the Ghost Armor screen protector.
Old 10-18-2009, 12:54 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

marcux is a n00b

Tacky is a feature.. lol. it's so you don't drop your phone
Old 10-18-2009, 03:37 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: ip 830w
Carrier: T-Mobile

kingbrentdwyer is a n00b

All the Zagg Shields I have had the bubbles work their way out but it takes a little longer than 3 days
Old 10-18-2009, 03:44 PM
Super Saiyan 3
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

freeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to freeza Send a message via MSN to freeza Send a message via Yahoo to freeza Send a message via Skype™ to freeza

I remember when I used invisishield for the Mogul, while it was awesome, it ultimately ended up sucking because after a while, lint, dust, and particles started clinging to the edges of the material.
Old 10-18-2009, 03:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO LTE / Stock ICS 4.0.3
Carrier: The Now Network

fceeviper is keeping up the good workfceeviper is keeping up the good workfceeviper is keeping up the good work
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

I just purchase a Zagg for my TP2, I haven't put it on yet, lazy. But once I have it installed I let you guys know how it goes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillJr106 View Post
"Hey did anyone hear about release of the Windows Mobile 6.5 update
for the Touch Pro 2 coming out tomorrow??!!
I just read at the top of this thread and wanted to share it with everyone"
Old 10-18-2009, 04:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: SPRINT

savage25rcracer knows their stuffsavage25rcracer knows their stuffsavage25rcracer knows their stuffsavage25rcracer knows their stuffsavage25rcracer knows their stuffsavage25rcracer knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by ppc_dude View Post
It's just a phone, you can't keep it in perfect shape.
i had my diamond for 1 year and never droped it, stayed it perfect condition.(sold it for "like new condition" in the ad, customer was full in agreement.)
i have now had my pro 2 for a little over a month and not a scratch.

Last edited by savage25rcracer; 10-18-2009 at 04:13 PM.
Old 10-18-2009, 04:17 PM
Super Saiyan 3
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

freeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to freeza Send a message via MSN to freeza Send a message via Yahoo to freeza Send a message via Skype™ to freeza

Quote:
Originally Posted by savage25rcracer View Post
i had my diamond for 1 year and never droped it, stayed it perfect condition.(sold it for "like new condition" in the ad, customer was full in agreement.)
i have now had my pro 2 for a little over a month and not a scratch.
Same here. The seller left me feedback saying it was in better condition than they even thought it would be in.

I take care of my devices like no other. I also clean them with disinfectant wipes and rubbing alcohol regularly lol!
Old 10-18-2009, 05:03 PM
Lurker

FrankieO is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssteven365 View Post
Once the invisible shield is on and dried can it be taken off and reapplied?
It can be, just make sure to use soapy water when you re-apply it, and again, make sure to let it dry.
Old 10-19-2009, 08:35 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro 2 Metro Pcs WAP MMS Youtube
Carrier: Metro PCS

pimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeza View Post
Same here. The seller left me feedback saying it was in better condition than they even thought it would be in.

I take care of my devices like no other. I also clean them with disinfectant wipes and rubbing alcohol regularly lol!
I used to clean my touch pro's screen protector with goop, kept the phone looking brand new, I was able to sell it for $250 easily, and the customer was shocked how perfect of a condition it was in. And I did clean with rubbing alcohol weekly if not more lol.

BTW, was anyone else able to fit their tp2 into their old tp case beside me?

HTC's I have Full Flashed To Metro. (I define Full Flash as Phone, Text, Picture Message, Email, and youtube, GPS on some) Diamond,Touch Pro,Imagio, Touch Pro 2
I BUY SOME BROKEN PHONES TOO!! PM ME
Old 10-19-2009, 10:00 AM
Regular 'Geeker

kern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuff

I installed invisible shield as soon as i purchased the phone. I didnt even get it activated until it had the shield on for 24 hours lol.

I think it's amazing. I went cheaper for my TP (Skinomi something....got it from ebay) and I didnt like it for a couple reasons. It began peeling after a month or so and the lint caught on to the edges but also the parts that peeled up, so now i had lint stuck between the film and the phone (BAAAD LOOK). It also protected the phone well, but I couldn't tell until i peeled it off. I want a protector to make the phone look like new all the time, but if it still shows scratches it doesn't help me.

As far as applying it, it went fairly well. It's VERY sticky but if you place it wrong the first time you just peel it up and try again. It's not going to slide around but if you start it in the bottom and take your time to line it up properly it will lay down straight. Most of the bubbles worked their way out the first night and by day 2 it was clear except for the top corner. I think i got a piece of lint stuck under it.

I also don't feel the stickiness on the screen. I can touch it really gently and slide easily. If i press hard with the stylus i can get the rubbery feel but i rather use light touches anyway. If i look at in at an angle i can see the orange peel look though.

My only gripe for the verizon version is that there is no protection for the screen surround...it sticks out farther that the battery cover but only the screen has a protector. From what i saw on their site, the other versions had a screen protector that wrapped around the surrounding part...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2