PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2009, 02:13 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

rdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprints matches Big reds TP2 price! (May not work)

Im not attacking anyone.Sorry if it comes off that way.

All i know is it was posted on sprintusers.com sometime the middle of sept.But it was not OCT first.Read the first post in this thread and if you read it he was telling people to return there pro 2 and so on and that rumor is the one that is FALSE about small buisness and CORP is different but to the normal print customer it has never changed other then calling in and trying to get them to price match which most people have been able to get them to do.
Old 10-04-2009, 02:18 PM
Blabber mouth
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint.... for now

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

I just find it funny that its cheaper to get the TP2 than the TP1 for small business.
Old 10-04-2009, 02:18 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

I'd like to remind the users that stating your opinion and the difference between yours and others does not have to be rude. If some one is incorrect, or if you think they are remember to voice your correction or opinion on the matter in a way that keeps it respectful to all users. I've been observing a trend of a few users posting pertaining to this subject and its getting a little sloppy and i'm not sure i like where its going if it gets that far.

Thanks! and have a great Saturday guys and gals!

Mr. X

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 10-04-2009, 02:25 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc hero
Carrier: sprint

whatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwhatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwhatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwhatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwhatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to whatsleft4her

this thread is out of hand now!
Old 10-04-2009, 02:38 PM
Retired Staff

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Re: Sprints matches Big reds TP2 price!

im giving this thread a chance to get back on track where everyone discusses this topic with respect for each other. so lets not dig things up and get the ball rolling on that again. Im all for discussion and i don't like closing things. so lets not take it to that level guys and gals

thank you.

Last edited by Mr. X; 10-04-2009 at 06:25 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-04-2009, 06:33 PM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

After further discussing this issue with the moderators, we have decided to reopen the thread under the condition that NO MORE FLAMING ensues. If there have issues again, the only option left would be to permanently close the thread.

We want to remind you that any personal issues with other members should be taken up via PRIVATE MESSAGING. In other words do not 1. make new threads about the issue, 2. continue to argue on the public forum, or 3. post visitor messages on their profile.

Now is a great time for everyone to reread the forum rules. Keep those in mind, and we will not have any more issues like this.

Thanks for understanding

Last edited by [sammich]; 10-04-2009 at 06:53 PM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 10-04-2009, 07:26 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO LTE / Stock ICS 4.0.3
Carrier: The Now Network

fceeviper is keeping up the good workfceeviper is keeping up the good workfceeviper is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by saumaun View Post
After further discussing this issue with the moderators, we have decided to reopen the thread under the condition that NO MORE FLAMING ensues. If there have issues again, the only option left would be to permanently close the thread.
No.

I have a way better idea than that. Way better...

Instead of closing threads and making us pay for it, ban or place the users that are fighting on probational bans.

Simple.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillJr106 View Post
"Hey did anyone hear about release of the Windows Mobile 6.5 update
for the Touch Pro 2 coming out tomorrow??!!
I just read at the top of this thread and wanted to share it with everyone"

Last edited by fceeviper; 10-04-2009 at 07:44 PM.
Old 10-04-2009, 07:36 PM
Retired Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by fceeviper View Post
No.

I have a way better idea than that. Way better...

Instead of closing threads and making us pay for it, band or place the users that are fighting on probational bands.

Simple.
By band, you mean ban, that's something that's as a last resort. we try not to run a dictator ship here. I think we're all capable of acting like civilized people here, which in turn merits that we have a kernel of respect for one and other. Even if out opinions vary. I think this is not to much to ask out of every one. Staff included. We try not to have one bad apple spoil the "pie" this is why i stepped in and reminded every one to take it easy, and to be respectful to one and other. The thread was closed pending input from other staff, thats all.

Im not sure what you mean by "no" but if that means your not willing to abide by the request of no flaming and keeping it respectful, all i can ask is please do not participate in this thread then. Depending on how far you take your disagreement with the request of the staff, there may or may not be repercussions.

Have a great evening!

Mr. X
Old 10-04-2009, 08:15 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO LTE / Stock ICS 4.0.3
Carrier: The Now Network

fceeviper is keeping up the good workfceeviper is keeping up the good workfceeviper is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggalo_X View Post
By band, you mean ban...
Yeah, I meant ban.

Quote:
that's something that's as a last resort. we try not to run a dictator ship here. I think we're all capable of acting like civilized people here, which in turn merits that we have a kernel of respect for one and other. Even if out opinions vary. I think this is not to much to ask out of every one. Staff included. We try not to have one bad apple spoil the "pie" this is why i stepped in and reminded every one to take it easy, and to be respectful to one and other. The thread was closed pending input from other staff, thats all.
Fair enough.

I would just ban people, but that's just me.

Quote:
Im not sure what you mean by "no"
What I mean by no is I don't agree with the mods resolution, I would ban users.

Just my opinion.

Quote:
but if that means your not willing to abide by the request of no flaming and keeping it respectful, all i can ask is please do not participate in this thread then. Depending on how far you take your disagreement with the request of the staff, there may or may not be repercussions.
I was not one of the users in these disagreements/fighting's in this thread, I was just putting out my 2 cents in what the mods could do to these trouble makers.

Quote:
Have a great evening!
U too.
Old 10-04-2009, 09:23 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

fryguy1 is a n00b

Well this is what I just got back from ecare.

Thank you for contacting Sprint regarding Touch Pro 2.

Marketing offers are time bound and to date, there is no offer available for any reduced rates for this phone. From time to time, we at Sprint come out with special offers as part of our marketing strategy. These offers are applicable only to the specific targeted segment and are applicable if purchased within the timeframe. Sprint keeps on changing the offers from time to time and would certainly provided a better offer on this handset in future. However, we would not be able to match our competitors price as of now.

We request you not to let this incident dilute your perception to our commitment to service. We would like to inform you that if any offer is been announced in the near future, we will inform you on priority through the website.

Thank you again for contacting.

Sincerely,
Phillip C.
Sprint
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2