View Single Post
Old 09-26-2009, 01:07 AM
Mayonesa
What did you say?

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Sprints matches Big reds TP2 price! (May not work)

effective October 1st the Sprint TP2 will be $199 after the MIR.

for those that are still with in the 30 days after purchase... return your tp2 and get it again from the account service dept with the new price.

good luck

BTW... Very nice for Sprint to do this i think

Mod edit: I have combined the two threads that state you can and cannot do this. The following is why you wouldn't be able to do it, however there are still reports of people getting the TP2 for $199.

Turns out, the original source got the details wrong. While Sprint will begin offering the Touch Pro 2 for $199, that’s not the price you’ll see – that is, unless you work at a big ol’ corporation with 100+ lines of service.

The bad news came by way of a Sprint Rep, who sent the following comment to Brighthand:

Starting tomorrow, the price drop for HTC TouchPro2 from Sprint is only available to corporate liable customers with 100+ lines. All other channels will sell at original price $349.99 with a two-year service agreement and after $100 mail-in rebate.

http://www.brighthand.com/default.as...Windows+Mobile

My guess is that some reps are getting confuse with the details of the price change and they are giving price adjustments to normal costumers. the same happen when people were saying the TP2 was not going to be available on the old sero plans, yet some reps didn't care and sold the phones anyway.

Last edited by hibby50; 10-03-2009 at 05:39 PM.
This post has been thanked 24 times.