PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2009, 05:10 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint EVO 3G?
Carrier: Sprint

twilk knows their stufftwilk knows their stufftwilk knows their stufftwilk knows their stufftwilk knows their stufftwilk knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Bad news: That Sprint Touch Pro 2 price cut? Not happening.‎

I called once didnt get it however, I have had Sprint for years and years and I expect to get this discount its really only amater of time and who and how you talk to them. Be nice get retention, be nice... start being a **** get a new retention be a bigger **** and soon or a later something is going to work.
Old 10-03-2009, 05:12 PM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by twilk View Post
I called once didnt get it however, I have had Sprint for years and years and I expect to get this discount its really only amater of time and who and how you talk to them. Be nice get retention, be nice... start being a **** get a new retention be a bigger **** and soon or a later something is going to work.
try emailing ecare.
ecare2@cc.sprintpcs.com

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.
Old 10-03-2009, 05:35 PM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50
Re: Sprints matches Big reds TP2 price! (May not work)

I have combined the two threads that both state different info on this and edited the title to reflect that this offer may not be available to everyone. I also edited the OP.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-03-2009, 05:39 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Arrive

NYC Guy is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by hibby50 View Post
I have combined the two threads that both state different info on this and edited the title to reflect that this offer may not be available to everyone. I also edited the OP.
Thanks for doing this as too many people have received the $150 credit that are not corporate accounts.
Old 10-03-2009, 05:40 PM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50

No problem... I did some work on the OP as well to make it less confusing.
Old 10-03-2009, 06:19 PM
War is the answer!

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community

great job on the naming and the merge.
Old 10-03-2009, 06:19 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

mlr_90 is a n00b

OK - hers's how I got my credit. I emailed eCare and told them that a couple of my coworkers had got the TP2 for $199 and asked if there was any way they could give me a credit. They replied stating that they were matching Verizon's price(I never mentioned this) but it was unclear as to who would be eligible for the discount. They stated that I need to contact them after 72hrs for details. This made no sense to me. Being the impatient person I am I called retentions the next day. They said there was nothing they could do and told me I would have to speak to order support. (I thought retentions could do about anything) The guy transfers me to order support and they don't have a clue. I told them about the email I got from eCare and gave them the support ID#. The lady put me on hold 3 times and told me each time that she was still researching it. She came back and said that after researching a bit the offer started Oct. 1 and that she would credit the account. Only thing is that the purchase actually has to post to the account on the first. My billing cycle starts on the 5th so we will see.
Old 10-03-2009, 06:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

cyclical is keeping up the good workcyclical is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty11 View Post
Not to start another issue , but I thought the rebate was also depndent upon swithching to a Simply Everything Plan. I was like you also, in that I used the 150 upgrade from another line and thus was facing possibility of not getting the 100 rebate, which was the reason they gave it to me instanly.
I kept my Sero 500 plan on both my lines for the $30 a month.
Old 10-03-2009, 06:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II

Magoo_215 is keeping up the good workMagoo_215 is keeping up the good work

Well I did get the offer for $199 but they wanted $479.82 up from and they would credit the accout the difference but I see ppl from here already getting the phone for $199 with out having to do what I have to do. They noted my account to do this and they also told me if I still wanted to do this then I could wait till the price drop and call later but do you think there is a way around the up front price or is this a done deal and cant change no matter? I only have 4 months on my contract left too.
Old 10-03-2009, 06:30 PM
War is the answer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magoo_215 View Post
Well I did get the offer for $199 but they wanted $479.82 up from and they would credit the accout the difference but I see ppl from here already getting the phone for $199 with out having to do what I have to do. They noted my account to do this and they also told me if I still wanted to do this then I could wait till the price drop and call later but do you think there is a way around the up front price or is this a done deal and cant change no matter? I only have 4 months on my contract left too.
charge it to your account then get the price adjustment. then when your bill come all youll have left is the 199 (prospectively of course)
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2