View Single Post
Old 09-26-2009, 01:05 PM
Mayonesa
What did you say?
Threadstarter

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprints matches Big reds TP2 price!

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxermansr View Post
If this is true, it makes more sense for them to credit the difference back, rather than have them return the device, and re-purchase (returning it, gets them more "used" devices anyhow). Hopefully they won't have any issues matching it.

i asked about this, it didnt make much sense to me to return the phone i already have only to get a new one.... the guy said they cant discount the phones that where purchased at the full price. since they paid full price for them... maybe they cut a deal with HTC.. who knows and dont care ( but we know that statement is not completely true since some people have been given credit)

i think it has more to do with his dept getting the sales but as long as i get the $199 price im happy.. it doesnt take but a day or two to get the new tp2 and im good to go

or you could just wait till the 1st if you will still be with in the 30 days and return and get the new price.... the guy took off the $ 30 restocking fee and made a note in my file so when i call back im good to go.

he said they all got an email about this so everyone at Sprint knows about it.

This post has been thanked 1 times.