PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2009, 03:30 PM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprints matches Big reds TP2 price!

My next course of action - see if I can get my rebate up front. I'll try once. If not, I'm pulling the trigger TODAY and filling out the form
Old 10-02-2009, 03:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Inimical is keeping up the good workInimical is keeping up the good work
Re: Bad news: That Sprint Touch Pro 2 price cut? Not happening.‎

OP is a moron IMO...read one of the many other threads on this subject, although it might not be official, there are plenty of people getting the TP2 for $199 without having a corporate liable account.
Old 10-02-2009, 03:49 PM
Android Groupie
Pocket PC: Nexus One & EVO
Carrier: T-Mobile & Sprint

electronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to electronicrice

OP, is this really necessary? Most everyone knows that Sprint reps are telling customers on individual lines (not corporate) that they cannot have the price match.

If you bothered to read any of the other 30 threads on the same topic, you'd see that as long as you're persistent, and get a good rep, they'll work with you and credit you anyway. There was no official price cut for everyone. That was just a rumor, and fueled by the fact that people are getting Sprint to credit them the price difference on a case by case basis.
Old 10-02-2009, 03:50 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

jerryyyyy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjerryyyyy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjerryyyyy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjerryyyyy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

I am not in a hurry and will wait them out.
Old 10-02-2009, 03:55 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch (Touch Pro 2 Ordered!)

StepUp is a n00b

http://www.wmdeals.com/

Touch Pro 2 for $49 on T-Mobile with new activation.... Is this legit?
Old 10-02-2009, 03:57 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch
Carrier: sprint

thegreg is a n00b

I dont understand how so many can have such a different outcome. I called 3 times yesterday. tHE FIRST REP i SPOKE TO FROM TELESALES, after I mention Verizon just went on and on about how Sprint is so much "better" and how i'll be spending so much more after the course of 2 years. I simply kept implying how "better" is very subjective and that im more concerened with the intitial price of the phone not the overall course of 2 years. After I said i'll just have to weigh in different options even if it meant switching carriers, i was transfered to retentions. I noticed my call breaking up so I told the guy from retentions that if we get disconnected if he could please call me back. Well we got disconnected and i never got a call back. So much for "better service."

The second call I spoke with a person from telesales and I heard the same argument from her that i did the first rep. I wasted no time and asked for a price match on the phone that Verizon has for 199.99. She said she cannot price match. She transferred me to retentions again. The rep from retentions said its against sprints policy to price match phones from competitors. I replied that a personal friend of mine was able to order the same phone from telesales and it was sold at the 199.99 price. He said that pricing is only available to corporate accounts with 100+ lines. I asked if there was anything he can do for me because I am strongly considering going to Verizon and just getting the phone from them. After going back and forth he turned over the call to his "supervisor." The supervisor basically told me the same thing and that he cannot price match or drop the price on the phone. I asked that if he cannot drop the price of the phone if he can add a credit to the account to compensate the higher price i'll be paying. He said theres nothing he could do and asked if I had any further questions. I said no and that i'll just have to give Verizon a call. He said I do apologize for any inconveniences and thank you for choosing sprint and hung up.

Third call...no luck....
My account is in good standing and eligible for a upgrade.Been with sprint over 3 yerars, am on a 450 data and recieve 23% my monthly bill in canse anyone is curious.
Old 10-02-2009, 03:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

lallen3 is becoming a great contributor

I have a corp acct, hopefully they email back w good news..
Old 10-02-2009, 04:12 PM
Lurker

thegreg is a n00b

I also have a corporate account which is why I recieve 23% off my bill. But I was told that you need to be "under the account of the corporation" to recieve the discount, not a individual account with a certain corporation.
Old 10-02-2009, 04:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

lallen3 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreg View Post
I also have a corporate account which is why I recieve 23% off my bill. But I was told that you need to be "under the account of the corporation" to recieve the discount, not a individual account with a certain corporation.
That makes no sense (on Sprint's part), because if "under acct of corp" is true, then you would have no bill, the corp would, and therefore you wouldn't be calling Sprint in the first place...
Old 10-02-2009, 04:40 PM
Lurker

thegreg is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by lallen3 View Post
That makes no sense (on Sprint's part), because if "under acct of corp" is true, then you would have no bill, the corp would, and therefore you wouldn't be calling Sprint in the first place...
Its funny how you get so many different answers and responses speaking to them. Thats just what i was told. To those who recommend to keep trying, what use would it be to call 4,5,6, times when every time you call, notes are being put on the account that you have called numerous time etc,etc.. If the notes say you called for a price match on the phone and were denied, wouldnt the rep just read them and deny you again?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2