PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-29-2009, 10:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

transcend73 is keeping up the good worktranscend73 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprints matches Big reds TP2 price!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobilevader View Post
Unfortunately, they do nothing more than quote this thread. Blogs do not research news... they help spread rumors... not that this particular rumor is not true. Glad engadget states it is a rumor...
Agreed. The Engadget article does not validate this rumor. Perhaps more telling is that Sprint has been reluctantly granting $150 credits to some of the customers in this thread.
Old 09-29-2009, 10:26 PM
What did you say?
Pocket PC: Rhodium
Threadstarter

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep

well i simply passed on what i was told while on the phone with Sprint. i dont think the guy i talked too would have mentioned it if it wasnt true. he wasnt the one that gave me my credit tho. he told me i had to return my tp2 to get new one at the discounted price.

anyways, time will tell

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-29-2009, 10:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

transcend73 is keeping up the good worktranscend73 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayonesa View Post
well i simply passed on what i was told while on the phone with Sprint. i dont think the guy i talked too would have mentioned it if it wasnt true. he wasnt the one that gave me my credit tho. he told me i had to return my tp2 to get new one at the discounted price.

anyways, time will tell
I'm not doubting you. And thanks for passing this along. Regardless, you saved me $150. =D>
Old 09-29-2009, 10:33 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

Lifestealer is a n00b

When you can't find news, make it up. If it ends up being big enough then it has to be true!
Old 09-29-2009, 10:34 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II

Magoo_215 is keeping up the good workMagoo_215 is keeping up the good work

Did anyone get this phone and did not extend their contract? They are tellin me I have to and Im not good with that.
Old 09-29-2009, 10:36 PM
Blabber mouth
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint.... for now

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

upgrade phone = extend contract unless you buy it cash money from a third party for full price (whatever their price is)
Old 09-29-2009, 10:36 PM
What did you say?
Threadstarter

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magoo_215 View Post
Did anyone get this phone and did not extend their contract? They are tellin me I have to and Im not good with that.

you would have to pay the full price.... you only get the discounted price with a contract.
Old 09-29-2009, 10:38 PM
What did you say?
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by transcend73 View Post
I'm not doubting you. And thanks for passing this along. Regardless, you saved me $150. =D>
no problem, glad i could help
Old 09-29-2009, 11:22 PM
Newsie and More
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

Ticklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuff

so I just mine too!!!!

Subject: Sprint Customer Confirmation Phone313*******)
Date: September 29, 2009 4:16:22 PM EDT
To: *******

Dear Nytoria ******,

Thank you for contacting Sprint Nextel. It was my pleasure serving you today. I am personally committed to providing excellent customer service. My goal is to make certain you can say YES when asked if your issue has been resolved.

Sprint Nextel has processed the following transaction(s) today:
• Adjustment: A credit adjustment in the amount of $265.00 has been made to your account.

If for any reason your issue has not been fully resolved, we’d like to hear from you. Your voice is extremely important in understanding how we can improve our overall customer experience.

By replying to this email, we will ensure your comments are noted and any unresolved issues are addressed. To better assist you, please provide your account number and mobile number in your email reply.

Thank you for choosing Sprint Nextel. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future.

Sincerely,

Dana
(rq79860

Dedicated to Excellence!
Old 09-29-2009, 11:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: PPC 6800

AVakil is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVakil View Post
Tried via online chat twice - rejected
Tried via *2 twice - first time, rejected (she was pretty unprofessional about it). second time, he knew about the $199 price on 10/1 but thought it was only for internal employees. He mentioned to call back on 10/1 since he didn't quite have all the details on it yet on who is eligibile for the price discount.
Called *2 again. Transferred to Account Services, this guy specifically told me that they DO PRICE MATCH within the first 30 days. He said he was shocked that a lot of employees don't know about it. Unfortunately, the department that I needed "Order Support" was closed, but he is making the notes in my account.

It's crazy to see the wide array of knowledge within an organization...hmmm, this makes a good MBA project...

Good luck to everyone in getting their $150 credit, I'm half way there (I think).
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2