View Single Post
Old 09-29-2009, 11:22 PM
Ticklemepinks
Newsie and More

Ticklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprints matches Big reds TP2 price!

so I just mine too!!!!

Subject: Sprint Customer Confirmation Phone313*******)
Date: September 29, 2009 4:16:22 PM EDT
To: *******

Dear Nytoria ******,

Thank you for contacting Sprint Nextel. It was my pleasure serving you today. I am personally committed to providing excellent customer service. My goal is to make certain you can say YES when asked if your issue has been resolved.

Sprint Nextel has processed the following transaction(s) today:
• Adjustment: A credit adjustment in the amount of $265.00 has been made to your account.

If for any reason your issue has not been fully resolved, we’d like to hear from you. Your voice is extremely important in understanding how we can improve our overall customer experience.

By replying to this email, we will ensure your comments are noted and any unresolved issues are addressed. To better assist you, please provide your account number and mobile number in your email reply.

Thank you for choosing Sprint Nextel. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future.

Sincerely,

Dana
(rq79860

Dedicated to Excellence!