PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-02-2009, 04:34 PM
Shop smart, shop S-MART!!
Pocket PC: Evolte, Gnex
Carrier: Sprint

themuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint Touch Pro 2 Thread!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by morse27 View Post
I just got a TP2 from Sprint (have an inside man), and this phone is great. Alot of the issues I had with the TP have been worked out. It is definately worth the wait!!
Yeah sure, and I am on Uranus posting this using my tp9 I got from my home boys best friends mother who cleans the bathrooms at the htc warehouse. Come on dude, how are you going to say you have a tp2 from sprint and not prove it? If you where an outstanding member of the ppcgeeks community(not saying you won't be) with lots of rep points then maybe just maybe someone would believe you but this your first post. Show me proof and I will stfu.

Last edited by themuffinman; 08-02-2009 at 04:40 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-02-2009, 04:56 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by morse27 View Post
I just got a TP2 from Sprint (have an inside man), and this phone is great. Alot of the issues I had with the TP have been worked out. It is definately worth the wait!!
boy, did you just set yourself up for a flame job lol! i'll get water!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-02-2009, 04:57 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by themuffinman View Post
Yeah sure, and I am on Uranus posting this using my tp9 I got from my home boys best friends mother who cleans the bathrooms at the htc warehouse. Come on dude, how are you going to say you have a tp2 from sprint and not prove it? If you where an outstanding member of the ppcgeeks community(not saying you won't be) with lots of rep points then maybe just maybe someone would believe you but this your first post. Show me proof and I will stfu.
lol, i think they just wanted to get it crunk 'round here!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-02-2009, 05:47 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HD2

kabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to kabuk1 Send a message via Yahoo to kabuk1
Re: Sprint Touch Pro 2 Release Date Sept 6TH Per Sprint Corp

Selection has always been Sprint's fatal flaw. It's not a problem for me cause I only have eyes for WM, but most people want the 'cool factor' & sadly Sprint does not have very many phones that qualify. I went to go pick out an upgrade phone for my dad recently, and I was vastly underwhelmed. He's an "I just wanna make calls" guy, and the basic phones were just way too basic. Pixelated screens, miniscule outer screens, labyrinthine menus, flimsy construction, etc. His 4 year old phone was much better than the new ones. I really like Sprint & I don't want them to suffer, but they better step it up or we might be seeing a Sprint/Verizon merger. *shudder* In which case, I will switch to T-Mobile!

kabuk1's battery life tips ~ TamsPPC
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-02-2009, 05:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Verizon

ckeegan is keeping up the good workckeegan is keeping up the good work

Verizon's Touch Pro went from $419 (2 year agreement) to $99 this morning. Should be interesting to see if Sprint follows suit. Although I never think price drops are indicative of new device launches being right around the corner, that's still a big enough drop in price to mention it.
Old 08-02-2009, 06:11 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: XV6800 X 2, 6900, Omnia i910, Fathom, DInc 1 and 2
Carrier: Verizon

cac2us knows their stuffcac2us knows their stuffcac2us knows their stuffcac2us knows their stuffcac2us knows their stuffcac2us knows their stuff
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Re: Release Date

VZW just knocked the price of the TP to $99- with 2yr.
The Vogue has been $9.99 for a week now.
Maybe tomorrow??
Old 08-02-2009, 06:38 PM
Hercules Valvalotus
Pocket PC: Nokia N900 as my tablet Tmo G2 for my phone
Carrier: T-mobile & Google Voice

TheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to TheRealHotshot Send a message via MSN to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Yahoo to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Skype™ to TheRealHotshot

whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i had to thank everybody who got on that troll arse!! lol havent laughed that hard all day

*formerly known as Not_A_Stain*

GOOGLE WAVE USER
Old 08-02-2009, 06:39 PM
Hercules Valvalotus
Pocket PC: Nokia N900 as my tablet Tmo G2 for my phone
Carrier: T-mobile & Google Voice

TheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to TheRealHotshot Send a message via MSN to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Yahoo to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Skype™ to TheRealHotshot
Talking Re: Release Date

Quote:
Originally Posted by cac2us View Post
VZW just knocked the price of the TP to $99- with 2yr.
The Vogue has been $9.99 for a week now.
Maybe tomorrow??
lmao keep dreaming on a tomorrow release
Old 08-02-2009, 06:55 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Biker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabuk1 View Post
Selection has always been Sprint's fatal flaw. It's not a problem for me cause I only have eyes for WM, but most people want the 'cool factor' & sadly Sprint does not have very many phones that qualify. I went to go pick out an upgrade phone for my dad recently, and I was vastly underwhelmed. He's an "I just wanna make calls" guy, and the basic phones were just way too basic. Pixelated screens, miniscule outer screens, labyrinthine menus, flimsy construction, etc. His 4 year old phone was much better than the new ones. I really like Sprint & I don't want them to suffer, but they better step it up or we might be seeing a Sprint/Verizon merger. *shudder* In which case, I will switch to T-Mobile!
I was a Sanyo guy for years until Kyocera took over and started making trash
I then got a Motorola VE20 which was a really nice phone. I got my Mom one also.
But then a year ago I got hooked on the Diamond and there is no turning back

Sprint/Verizon?...........I'm getting sick
And a few registry tweaks
HTC DIAMOND DISASSEMBLY/ASSEMBLY/PARTS/REPAIR HELP HERE >

"They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security"
-Ben Franklin

Last edited by Biker1; 08-02-2009 at 06:58 PM.
Old 08-02-2009, 07:45 PM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckeegan View Post
Verizon's Touch Pro went from $419 (2 year agreement) to $99 this morning. Should be interesting to see if Sprint follows suit. Although I never think price drops are indicative of new device launches being right around the corner, that's still a big enough drop in price to mention it.
My guess is they have a large stock of them and want to get rid of them..happens some times.

And yes sprint always seems to get the left overs..I mean can you really compare their Instinct to an Omnia...and Verizon isn't even making as big of a deal out of Omnia as Sprint focused on Instinct. I bet ya when they got the Palm Pre they got a heart attack. They really need to at least double their inventory choices..and by that I don't mean blackberries! Ive seen 10 choices of blackberries and like 5 of dumb phones and 2-3 smartphones(one of them looking like a blackberry)..at this rate they might as well as rename themselves RIM..>.>
________
Alaska medical marijuana

Last edited by gTen; 04-14-2011 at 02:07 PM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Tags
sprint, touch pro 2, tp2