PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-16-2009, 11:11 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: sprint July 25

i'm looking for my horse....the dead one!
Old 07-16-2009, 11:13 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HP H3850-->HP hx2190-->HTC Touch Diamond-->HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Telus Mobility

banjoeball knows their stuffbanjoeball knows their stuffbanjoeball knows their stuffbanjoeball knows their stuffbanjoeball knows their stuffbanjoeball knows their stuffbanjoeball knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to banjoeball

LOL, i'm following the most thanked thread.

Well done, sir.
Old 07-16-2009, 11:28 PM
Young-E
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Sprint

Young_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokuzumi View Post
But to get the $150, you need to sign a 2 year agreement, correct? So, every year, you add 2 years to your contract length.....no bueno.
you don't add 2 more years to your contract, you just restart a new 2 year contract. Which i dont mind because i know i will have a cell phone for 2 more years . Besides i love sprint more then any other carrier
Minnesota Militia/Touch Pro Division
Old 07-16-2009, 11:48 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: yo mama
Carrier: yo daddy

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community

Interresting....... I was with 2nd level tech support about 3 weeks ago and they dude said it was suppose to be out on the 12 of June. But it was pushed back like always.
Old 07-17-2009, 12:51 AM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeball88 View Post
ah, but they'd love it. imagine the carrier's minds exploding from glee if we were all on 6-year plans!
Not really...see it has its ups and downs..6 year contracts would actually even kill carriers

Its a game of cat and mouse where people try to steal each other back and forth. A 6 year contract would make it really hard to take a person back, thus preventing them from doing business.

So if when the iPhone came out and would grab a large share for 6 years, that would wipe out most of the carriers...

On the plus side the phones we would get would be 100x better features cause the carriers would be fighting for contracts like starved dogs..

I mean like you'd see Palm Pre, Touch Pro 2 and all other phones come out almost automatically the moment HTC/Samsung/Palm and whoever makes them

This would also wipe out a lot of the carriers including sprint and eventually force the carriers to merge into 1 company with complete monopoly to survive >.>
________
Lovely Wendie

Last edited by gTen; 04-14-2011 at 01:54 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-17-2009, 10:10 AM
Hercules Valvalotus
Pocket PC: Nokia N900 as my tablet Tmo G2 for my phone
Carrier: T-mobile & Google Voice

TheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to TheRealHotshot Send a message via MSN to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Yahoo to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Skype™ to TheRealHotshot

U.S. Cellular rebate sheet just showed the tp2 in there system rebate good for 7/12/09 to 11/12/09 FYI U.S. Cellular is not GSM

*formerly known as Not_A_Stain*

GOOGLE WAVE USER
Old 07-17-2009, 11:10 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung epic + Samsung galaxy Tab
Carrier: sprint

ajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuff

Okay Sprint Even Us Cellular We Are Getting A Much Clearer Date Then You Guys Come On You Gonna Let Us Cellular Beat U To A Phone?!?!?!?!?!
Old 07-17-2009, 11:14 AM
Hercules Valvalotus

TheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to TheRealHotshot Send a message via MSN to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Yahoo to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Skype™ to TheRealHotshot
Exclamation Re: sprint July 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajac View Post
Okay Sprint Even Us Cellular We Are Getting A Much Clearer Date Then You Guys Come On You Gonna Let Us Cellular Beat U To A Phone?!?!?!?!?!
I Know Right! I have a feeling its just gonna pop up out of nowhere! LoL
Old 07-17-2009, 11:34 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Motorola Startac --> your phone ---> HTC EVO

pjsnyc is keeping up the good workpjsnyc is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to pjsnyc Send a message via AIM to pjsnyc Send a message via MSN to pjsnyc Send a message via Yahoo to pjsnyc Send a message via Skype™ to pjsnyc

If google voice catches on, contracts will be almost pointless. Should be interesting to see how it unfolds.
Old 07-17-2009, 11:43 AM
Hercules Valvalotus

Exclamation Re: sprint July 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjsnyc View Post
If google voice catches on, contracts will be almost pointless. Should be interesting to see how it unfolds.
That's just it I don't want googlevoice to catch on them carriers will find some kinda way to block it.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Tags
sprint, touch pro 2, tp2