PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-16-2009, 07:37 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

tweak812 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: sprint July 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealHotshot View Post
Well I take it you haven't been with sprint long eh? They only TWO phones ppl can think about off the top of there heads that sprint even tried to market/ad was the instinct and palm pre...most sprint phone release are under the rader so if sprint still trying to ride the pre a quite tp2 release would do it. Gotta look outside the box sometimes brother still not calling you out just putting facts to sprint and how they do things. Lately they been matching other carriers release dates just something else to think about bro
Lol....you got me there. Only had Sprint since jan. Maybe that's how they keep the cost lower then everybody else. No adverts on the phones. But i also see all the complaints about how slow they are on releasing new phones. So september 7 may be the day on that account.

On a side note, I am kinda mad they released an update for my phone less then a year after I get it....if i get the tp2 how long till the tp3?
Old 07-16-2009, 07:51 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imaginos View Post
Can't argue with the legitimacy of chat logs.. no siree.
hey bro, i borrowed your horse beating pic for another thread...i hope you're cool with it!(it fit perfectly!)
Old 07-16-2009, 08:03 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic Touch 4G

Imaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to Imaginos

No worries. Was something I picked up in my wanderings. Share it all ya want.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-16-2009, 09:51 PM
BIGGZZ - VIP -
Pocket PC: Dell Streak
Carrier: AT&T

Biggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
email i just got from sprint: leave biggzz alone, the tp2 will be out when you guys stop pissing and moaning(in that order) it will be here when its here. there ya have it, copy and pasted. p.s, not sure where they got the biggzz info.
Funny! Your too much...I love this forum
Old 07-16-2009, 10:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2

yaboyease is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to yaboyease

Just got my 8th TP. 1 for the rainbow issue all the rest keyboard issues. Just spoke with a sprint rep who gave me an August release for the TP2. Another chapter in the mystery that is Sprint and HTC
Old 07-16-2009, 10:14 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: SPRINT

orionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by tweak812 View Post
Lol....you got me there. Only had Sprint since jan. Maybe that's how they keep the cost lower then everybody else. No adverts on the phones. But i also see all the complaints about how slow they are on releasing new phones. So september 7 may be the day on that account.

On a side note, I am kinda mad they released an update for my phone less then a year after I get it....if i get the tp2 how long till the tp3?
well if you have the TP and you use your phone a lot sprint is banking on the fact that you will take advantage of the Everything plan. cus if you have the $99 everything plan then you get to upgrade your phone once every 12 months

HTC Mogul>HTC Touch>HTC TP>HTC Snap>Palm Pre>HTC TP2(PUKE)>HTC Hero>HTC Evo
htc... is it in ur blood?
Old 07-16-2009, 10:51 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo Shift 4G

tokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by orionsbuckle View Post
well if you have the TP and you use your phone a lot sprint is banking on the fact that you will take advantage of the Everything plan. cus if you have the $99 everything plan then you get to upgrade your phone once every 12 months
But to get the $150, you need to sign a 2 year agreement, correct? So, every year, you add 2 years to your contract length.....no bueno.
Old 07-16-2009, 11:02 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokuzumi View Post
But to get the $150, you need to sign a 2 year agreement, correct? So, every year, you add 2 years to your contract length.....no bueno.
that would be crazy. All it means is that when you sign the new agreement your 2 years starts over from that day. What you think they can have someone in a 6 yr contract, that would be outrageous
Old 07-16-2009, 11:03 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HP H3850-->HP hx2190-->HTC Touch Diamond-->HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Telus Mobility

banjoeball knows their stuffbanjoeball knows their stuffbanjoeball knows their stuffbanjoeball knows their stuffbanjoeball knows their stuffbanjoeball knows their stuffbanjoeball knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to banjoeball

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post

that would be crazy. All it means is that when you sign the new agreement your 2 years starts over from that day. What you think they can have someone in a 6 yr contract, that would be outrageous
ah, but they'd love it. imagine the carrier's minds exploding from glee if we were all on 6-year plans!
Old 07-16-2009, 11:09 PM
Hercules Valvalotus
Pocket PC: Nokia N900 as my tablet Tmo G2 for my phone
Carrier: T-mobile & Google Voice

TheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to TheRealHotshot Send a message via MSN to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Yahoo to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Skype™ to TheRealHotshot
Talking Re: sprint July 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO had to laugh at that one figured that was common sense (still laughing) this is the best thread ever *teardrop*

*formerly known as Not_A_Stain*

GOOGLE WAVE USER
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Tags
sprint, touch pro 2, tp2