PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-08-2010, 01:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

delfin2003 is keeping up the good workdelfin2003 is keeping up the good workdelfin2003 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: New SERO Oct 1st

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownhornet View Post
LOL @ this thread
agreed. I think two sides should get together and kick the shit out of each other hahahahahaha
Old 09-08-2010, 01:37 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

yankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
I laugh at this thread all the time. I used to complain about sero not allowing android but the $10 option is reasonable. Especially since you get extras like anytime any mobile. What a lot of people don't understand is that prices go up and they are lucky that sprint is letting them keep their plan. Technically they can cancel any plan if they choose to do so. At this point if you really want to complain, complain to the correct people like the fcc or bbb or your local congress office. No one on this forum can do anything about it. Enough already. This doesn't benefit anyone anymore. Sprint is not going to budge.

Sent from my Evo using Tapatalk
Old 09-08-2010, 03:13 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint SERO

muyoso is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmuyoso is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmuyoso is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmuyoso is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

So back on topic a bit here. I have SERO as most people in this thread do, and my contract is way past due and I have been going month to month. When this new plan arrives, will I be required to sign a new contract? And if so, will I get subsidized pricing on a new phone?

Also, what is the deal with phone insurance nowadays? I have the 7 dollar nonsense for the TP2, but there is like a 100 dollar fee now to actually use the insurance. What is the best deal insurance wise? I would like to have some measure of protection when I get a Epic or Evo, but the 7 dollars monthly plus 100 dollars to make a claim is starting to piss me off.
Old 09-08-2010, 03:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

chardog is keeping up the good workchardog is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by muyoso View Post
So back on topic a bit here. I have SERO as most people in this thread do, and my contract is way past due and I have been going month to month. When this new plan arrives, will I be required to sign a new contract? And if so, will I get subsidized pricing on a new phone?

Also, what is the deal with phone insurance nowadays? I have the 7 dollar nonsense for the TP2, but there is like a 100 dollar fee now to actually use the insurance. What is the best deal insurance wise? I would like to have some measure of protection when I get a Epic or Evo, but the 7 dollars monthly plus 100 dollars to make a claim is starting to piss me off.
uhhh, dont buy insurance?

as soon as you get your new phone, your old phone IS your insurance. with the 100 dollar fee, you can spend a little more out of pocket to get another phone. Q9C's are cheap and decent smartphones. cant do everything, but can do a lot.
Old 09-08-2010, 03:35 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

beserker15 is becoming a great contributor

Yeah, especially since phones lose its value pretty quickly. Most of the replacement phones from insurance are refurbished anyways. I see TP2's on craigslist now for around $150 all the time. I'm sure within a year or so the Epic's will drop once dual-core phones come out. Just put a screen protector on as well as a casing and don't go swimming with your phone lol.
Old 09-08-2010, 03:45 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Wirelessly posted (PPCGEEKS Fire Dept.: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

the $7 fee is split, $4 is a service charge so that you're not charged everytime you take your phone in for repairs..otherwise you'd be charged just for them looking at the phone.
Old 09-08-2010, 03:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

delfin2003 is keeping up the good workdelfin2003 is keeping up the good workdelfin2003 is keeping up the good work

Ultimate Android Phone:

-Android 3.0 or > OS
-IPhone's Retina Display with IPhone's fantastic touch response sensetivity (HTC wake the f up on this one!!!)
-Dual Core Samsung Orion CPU
-4G
-GPS
-Bluetooth 3.0
-Wifi b/g/n
-8 Megapixel Camera with 1080P recording
-HDMI and Headphone jacks
-No bigger than TP2 in size god damn it!!!
-Same weight as Epic or lighter
-Comes in two versions with and without a keyboard

Also would be nice if: cooks, cleans, prints money, gives blowjob, has a built in projector so I can watch movies before sleep...hmm...help me out, what else did I miss.......
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-08-2010, 04:09 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Nexus S - E3GT - Epic 3G
Carrier: SERO $30

quick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by delfin2003 View Post
Ultimate Android Phone:

-Android 3.0 or > OS
-IPhone's Retina Display with IPhone's fantastic touch response sensetivity (HTC wake the f up on this one!!!)
-Dual Core Samsung Orion CPU
-4G
-GPS
-Bluetooth 3.0
-Wifi b/g/n
-8 Megapixel Camera with 1080P recording
-HDMI and Headphone jacks
-No bigger than TP2 in size god damn it!!!
-Same weight as Epic or lighter
-Comes in two versions with and without a keyboard

Also would be nice if: cooks, cleans, prints money, gives blowjob, has a built in projector so I can watch movies before sleep...hmm...help me out, what else did I miss.......
Whoa, whoa... you're asking for too much, guy. No way it's gonna be lighter than an epic. Besides, portable blowjob technology isn't where we expected it to be by now.
Old 09-08-2010, 04:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: phone
Carrier: yes

theedon is keeping up the good worktheedon is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by quick99si View Post
Whoa, whoa... you're asking for too much, guy. No way it's gonna be lighter than an epic. Besides, portable blowjob technology isn't where we expected it to be by now.
Sure, the technology is available. All you need to do is purchase the correct carrying case. Unfortunately, that model of carrying case tends to use up all of your minutes.
Old 09-08-2010, 04:56 PM
Linux Administrator
Pocket PC: HTC Evo -- Rooted
Carrier: Sprint SERO Premium

BooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by quick99si View Post
I've got to disagree with you on this one. Portable BJ technology is here and feasible. My Wife is really portable, and is very good.

Yup, Thats the actual speeds I get from my 1U production server
If my posts have been helpful in any way, please click the "Thanks" button --------------------------------> ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2