PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-08-2010, 12:18 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

beserker15 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: New SERO Oct 1st

Quote:
Originally Posted by BooDaddy View Post
Would you mind letting us know how you do this? Other than dual booting Android on a TP2.
Pretty sure he's talking about the "special" method that isn't allowed to be discussed here in these forums.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-08-2010, 12:24 AM
Linux Administrator
Pocket PC: HTC Evo -- Rooted
Carrier: Sprint SERO Premium

BooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuff

Thanks man. Good info. I'm hoping the TP2 / Android guys get a complete rom going, that would be the ultimate solution

Yup, Thats the actual speeds I get from my 1U production server
If my posts have been helpful in any way, please click the "Thanks" button --------------------------------> ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓
Old 09-08-2010, 12:51 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint SERO

muyoso is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmuyoso is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmuyoso is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmuyoso is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Oh, and boodaddy, to respond to your previous post, i was only calling the people whiners who were saying that they were getting robbed by sprint for being offered an upgrade path. Most people are generally happy that they have the choice to either stay with their current plan or to upgrade to some amazing phones for a small extra fee. Others seem to be complaining for the sake of complaining, with arguments that really hold no basis in reality other than just simply wanting to pay a little as possible for heir plan.
Old 09-08-2010, 02:12 AM
PPCG's Travelling Nomad
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 3

Mojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Hot damn!!!...why didn't I make such a strong and consistent argument when cigarrette prices started skyrocketting? I mean when I started smoking cigs...I was told marlys were $2. And then it kept going up. I did not smoke anymore than when I started the habit. So I should not get shafted. Phillip Morris should not charge me more as kids got older, there were more and more smokers emerging in their targeted demographic.

With that said....it is what it is. Gotta love free enterprise!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Never argue with a stupid person. First, they'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-08-2010, 03:31 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

spectheintro is keeping up the good workspectheintro is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by dishe View Post
Ok, I'm going to jump right in here and point out something fundamental some of you seem to be missing.
Repped. Great post; couldn't have said it better myself.

Nerys, honestly, I think you've got to calm down a bit. You seem really, genuinely upset about this, and I can't really fathom why. I mean, I understand your grievances, but the level of vitriol seems unnecessary. This goes for your detractors, too--this just isn't that big of a deal. Everyone calm down.
Old 09-08-2010, 09:49 AM
SUPER GADGET ADDICT!!!
Pocket PC: Samsung GS2 Epic 4G Touch

japper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIP

My only real concern is the wait I have until I reach 22 months on my contract's life so I can upgrade.

Although, I wonder how this upgrade process is going to pan out. I have a feeling reps might be clueless and try to get you to pay for EPRP instead of SERO Premium ($20 difference for 500 minutes)...

Please remember to THANK me if I helped you!
Old 09-08-2010, 10:13 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO

rushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/5.0.3521/20.2463; U; en) Presto/2.5.25)

Quote:
Originally Posted by japper88
My only real concern is the wait I have until I reach 22 months on my contract's life so I can upgrade.

Although, I wonder how this upgrade process is going to pan out. I have a feeling reps might be clueless and try to get you to pay for EPRP instead of SERO Premium ($20 difference for 500 minutes)...
There is a special department that deals with SERO plans. It is your job to make sure you call the right number. They will know what you are talking about.
Old 09-08-2010, 12:04 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: idk
Carrier: earth

iphoney4u is just getting started

whats the nunber for sero? Also.. how do you tet sprInt to not give you the mail in rebate and instead give you the discount up front? Sprint always has done it for me in the past cuz i had multiple issues on the phone live over heating or other known issues. Any tips?
Old 09-08-2010, 12:39 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

yankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by iphoney4u View Post
whats the nunber for sero? Also.. how do you tet sprInt to not give you the mail in rebate and instead give you the discount up front? Sprint always has done it for me in the past cuz i had multiple issues on the phone live over heating or other known issues. Any tips?
Don't know what the sero number is but I think that employee accounts is handling those accounts now. So you can either call and tell them to transfer you or you can dial *2 from your sprint phone and it automatically transfers you to employee accounts as long as the phone your calling from is on sero. I used to have a direct number but now that number is just for sales. I think they forward all sero and erp calls to the employee accounts now. I could be wrong but none of my direct numbers work anymore.

Sent from my Evo using Tapatalk
Old 09-08-2010, 01:02 PM
The EVO Guru
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

brownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)

LOL @ this thread
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2