PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-27-2010, 01:10 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

BlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: have you USED android yet??

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
The storage card that's not built into the phone doesn't count as making the phone a better phone. Processing power, screen, these can't be changed that's why we're discussing those. Shipping with more expandable memory doesn't make the actual phone better. Damn you know you're arguing with a moron when they try to flip it instead of owning up. I don't even know what the nexus shipped with because it had absolutely nothing to do with my buying purchase.
Uh, the processing power CAN be changed. Again, it easily over clocks to 1.1 gigs- which is faster than the Nexus.
Old 02-27-2010, 01:12 AM
AKA TEMPERBAD
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2/ N1
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
My boy is here with his Droid now DUMBASS. THIS PHONE HAS A 16GB STORAGE CARD AND 512 RAM. IS YOUR IGNORANT ASS SAYING IT HAS 16GB STILL? You're a f*****g retard.
That dude is dumner than rocks, he's thinks 40 pixels is better than a amoled screen...

That link he posted wasn't proof it was some morons opinion that at the end said its better and worst...

This salty nuts dude has issues...

And whys having a physical keyboard better... I have a tp2 as well and I'm faster with my nexus and I hate having to slide shit open...

Pslims right.. you make yourself look stupid, no ones arguing the Droid don't come with 16 gb, just in a SD card that you disputed was internally not a card.... your wrong...
Old 02-27-2010, 01:13 AM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

I'm going to go have some more drinks before we roll out. Hopefully before I leave I can come back and get some more laughs from salty by reading how he'd rather take the 50 pixels over the amoled display or how the Droid is faster then the n1, keep it up salty you may get your own show with those jokes.
Google is the next skynet
Old 02-27-2010, 01:14 AM
AKA TEMPERBAD

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

http://androidandme.com/2010/01/news...-still-faster/

Read up salty man

Last edited by Dragon2; 02-27-2010 at 01:22 AM.
Old 02-27-2010, 01:15 AM
AKA TEMPERBAD

http://androidandme.com/2010/01/news...-still-faster/

Read up salty man

Last edited by Dragon2; 02-27-2010 at 01:21 AM.
Old 02-27-2010, 01:16 AM
VIP Member

BlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon2 View Post
That dude is dumner than rocks, he's thinks 40 pixels is better than a amoled screen...

That link he posted wasn't proof it was some morons opinion that at the end said its better and worst...

This salty nuts dude has issues...

And whys having a physical keyboard better... I have a tp2 as well and I'm faster with my nexus and I hate having to slide shit open...

Pslims right.. you make yourself look stupid, no ones arguing the Droid don't come with 16 gb, just in a SD card that you disputed was internally not a card.... your wrong...
Another great argument, based in facts, lol.

Let me quote this part again, just for the irony. See if you can figure it out 9here's a hint, it involves very simple, elementary level math, and basic elementary level reading comprehension):

"That dude is dumner than rocks, he's thinks 40 pixels is better than a amoled screen...}

LOL! That is the definition of irony, right there.
Old 02-27-2010, 01:18 AM
Noobsauce
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: USCC

CellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Have you two had enough yet? This argument is petty and childish. I've skimmed through it enough to know that regardless of who is right or not, you are both just flexing your e-peen at this point. It won't be long before this thread is closed. This is a community built on higher standards of conduct than either of you are showing. I am especially irritated that a VIP member has lowered himself to this level.
how about, "superholyshitohmygodseriouslyyouguyslookatthis*** *ingmasterpieceivecreated"?
Old 02-27-2010, 01:22 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon2 View Post
Yes, you proved that that one specific (and custom) Nexus ROM is faster than the stock ROM on the Droid. Nice work. If you read on, you can see that that ROM is also 2.5x faster than teh stock Nexus ROM too.
Old 02-27-2010, 01:24 AM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Like I said earlier I wasn't even sure if that processor part was true I just didn't feel like looking. Damn even after that thread dragon posted the n1 is still faster. Salty you're getting clowned repeatedly. Next time don't make claims till you actually try them out.

Processor is better on n1.
Double the RAM
Amoled display is way better
N1 has special ui while Droid has none.
N1 is way better then Droid.
Not to mention n1 is sleek and sexy while he Droid is a block.
Old 02-27-2010, 01:25 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CellGuy View Post
Have you two had enough yet? This argument is petty and childish. I've skimmed through it enough to know that regardless of who is right or not, you are both just flexing your e-peen at this point. It won't be long before this thread is closed. This is a community built on higher standards of conduct than either of you are showing. I am especially irritated that a VIP member has lowered himself to this level.
I'm sitting at work on a Friday night. I have nothing better to do. these guys keep making posts directly targeted at me, all I am doing is replying. At least I am not resorting to the name calling and personal attacks that these guys have been doing (assuming I am the VIP you are calling out, they are VIP's too so my bad if you were talking about them).
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2