View Single Post
Old 02-27-2010, 01:16 AM
BlackDynamite
VIP Member

BlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: have you USED android yet??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon2 View Post
That dude is dumner than rocks, he's thinks 40 pixels is better than a amoled screen...

That link he posted wasn't proof it was some morons opinion that at the end said its better and worst...

This salty nuts dude has issues...

And whys having a physical keyboard better... I have a tp2 as well and I'm faster with my nexus and I hate having to slide shit open...

Pslims right.. you make yourself look stupid, no ones arguing the Droid don't come with 16 gb, just in a SD card that you disputed was internally not a card.... your wrong...
Another great argument, based in facts, lol.

Let me quote this part again, just for the irony. See if you can figure it out 9here's a hint, it involves very simple, elementary level math, and basic elementary level reading comprehension):

"That dude is dumner than rocks, he's thinks 40 pixels is better than a amoled screen...}

LOL! That is the definition of irony, right there.