PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2010, 10:47 PM
AKA TEMPERBAD
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2/ N1
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Who plans to go HD2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltyDawg View Post
yeah, compare a proxied browser to a non proxied one. You get a proxied browser and then we can compare them both. But skyfire is what I use, and what pretty much everyone else uses. So if it's faster than whatever the Nexus One is using, hey, tell it like it is. Web browsing is faster on Winmo. So fail yourself, lol.
Lmaooo. Skyfire on android would even make winmo look more retarded... lmaooo I'm out. Ill bring this topic back up when I see ya switch to android...lol
Old 02-04-2010, 10:49 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

BlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon2 View Post
OK I get ya now slim. They don't even make sense. Hey retard. They show a hd2 next to a n1 and even the dude says the n1 looks way better.. And hey retard #2. If they got numbers on one phone but not the other, how can they compare...LOL

Dude y'all crazy.... and wasn't that a Wm site.lol
Bill gates spends all his money. I spend all mine too. But without numbers we don;t know who actually spent more, right? LOL, give it up retard.

Again, the HD2 sold out all over the world, the Nexus One sold far less than they predicted- only moving 20,000 units. Any "retard" can easily take those 2 facts and know which device did better. and if said "retard" didn't accept it, then said "retard" should hop on google and find some information to support his argument.
Old 02-04-2010, 10:55 PM
AKA TEMPERBAD

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

One more thing. You keep talking about sales. Europe there a bigger market for winmo than android, the nexus is unlocked not sold on a carrier so right there its not gonna sell as much... And also in the u.s. the n1 isn't sold directly through stores, the hd2 will. Right there the hd2 will sell more....

Bring the n1 and hd2 to all u.s. carriers, I put money that says the n1 sells more.... dude give it up.

Last edited by Dragon2; 02-04-2010 at 10:58 PM.
Old 02-04-2010, 10:55 PM
VIP Member

BlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
whoa, now your comparing webbrowsing to android? man just stop. i don't care what the reason is, you can put a name on it if you want, but browsing in general is way better on android then with any browser or all browsers on winmo 6. sorry man you're really living in a box.
Every review I have seen had skyfire as the better browser. if you have some information claiming otherwise, please post it. until then, YOU are the one living in a box.

nexus One is not even nominated:
http://www.engadget.com/2010/02/04/v...gadget-awards/

No Android browser even nominated here 93 winmo browsers, all destroying safari):
http://browsers.about.com/gi/pages/p...submit1=Submit Vote

Who is living in a box again? I don't mean to let facts get in the way of your rant, but the most important fact here is you have been full of it in just about everyone of your posts.
Old 02-04-2010, 10:57 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Lmaooo. Skyfire on android would even make winmo look more retarded... lmaooo I'm out. Ill bring this topic back up when I see ya switch to android...lol
If you think skyfire on Android would be better than on Winmo, prove it. I think you're wrong. Your opinion isn't anymore valid than mine. And right now, android doesn't even have one, so the Winmo skyfire IS better than the non existant Android version.
Old 02-04-2010, 10:59 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
One more thing. You keep talking about sales. Europe there a bigger market than android, the nexus is unlocked not sold on a carrier so right there its not gonna sell as much... And also in the u.s. the n1 isn't sold directly through stores, the hd2 will. Right there the hd2 will sell more....

Bring the n1 and hd2 to all u.s. carriers, I put money that says the n1 sells more.... dude give it up.
You're wrong. The Nexus One is not only subsidized by the carrier (T-Mobile in the USA, others overseas) but it is ALSO suibsidized by google- making it even cheaper. Don't you recall the fcc freaking out about it having 2 seperate ETFs? I guess you need a fact checker too, lol.
Old 02-04-2010, 11:01 PM
AKA TEMPERBAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltyDawg View Post
You're wrong. The Nexus One is not only subsidized by the carrier (T-Mobile in the USA, others overseas) but it is ALSO suibsidized by google- making it even cheaper. Don't you recall the fcc freaking out about it having 2 seperate ETFs? I guess you need a fact checker too, lol.
Your drunk dude. YOU can't even understand what I'm saying. T-Mobile don't sell the n1 here. Wow... haha
Old 02-04-2010, 11:01 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

salty this is all i can say, maybe your argument would hold up if you were talking to some simpleton that didn't know much about winmo, but sorry man i've been using winmo since htc was audiovox with the 6600 slider. then i had the 6700, then mogul, followed by tp1, and then of course tp2. I can do anything with winmo and now i'm on the nexus with no interest of hd2. as you can probably tell $ is no issue for me, I promise you if you had a nexus one or supersonic(if you really want a device that big) and a hd2 I promise you, you would stop using winmo till winmo 7 dropped. thats my final reply to you, i'm unsubscribing from this thread. dragon save yourself the headache and follow. i found the perfect signature today. i'm not saying your stupid salty but this is how i feel.

Never argue with a stupid person. First, they'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience!
Google is the next skynet
Old 02-04-2010, 11:02 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Vogue/Touch Pro/Touch Pro 2/HTC Evo 4G

champ052005 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchamp052005 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchamp052005 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchamp052005 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to champ052005

"War, huh, yeah
What is it good for
Absolutely nothing
Say it again, y'all"

lol...in all seriousness I think the browsers on Winmo one up anything Android has.
Old 02-04-2010, 11:04 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Quote:
Originally Posted by champ052005 View Post
"War, huh, yeah
What is it good for
Absolutely nothing
Say it again, y'all"

lol...in all seriousness I think the browsers on Winmo one up anything Android has.
OMG this can't be a serious statement, i'm done with you lost winmo fans.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2