PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-29-2009, 02:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC EVO (but no 4G yet!)
Carrier: Sprint

shappy0869 is keeping up the good workshappy0869 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Who plans to go HD2?

It seems almost assured that T-Mo in the US is going to get the HD2. Any TP2 owners planning to jump ship to the HD2?

I am seriously thinking about it, even though it would mean switching carriers.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-29-2009, 02:22 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EvoLTE,3D, Iphone 4s

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach
Re: Who plans to go HD2?

thats a negative.
Old 12-29-2009, 02:22 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

davidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to davidetkin511

Im planning on getting it when it comes To big red, i would never switch to tmobile just for a phone.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-29-2009, 02:41 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo Shift 4G

HTCotta is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHTCotta is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHTCotta is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHTCotta is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I would never switch to T-Mobile PERIOD! haha, I'll wait until there's a snapdragon phone with a keyboard on Sprint, I figure by then capacitive will HAVE to be the standard (in smartphones at least). I pray HTC doesn't prove me wrong on that one, but with the incredible success and hype of the HD2 so far, I can't see them NOT implementing their capacitive magic on some other WM phones.
Old 12-29-2009, 02:43 PM
Volunteer Newsie
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

glittler is becoming a great contributor

Only if it comes to sprint and I can get it on my SERO plan, otherwise I'm not interested.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 12-29-2009, 03:07 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: tp2
Carrier: S

tiger83 is a n00b
Wirelessly posted (htc TP2: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

Not me. HD2 is too big for my taste. I would like a TP3 with same size, WVGA AMOLED, more RAM and faster CPU.
Old 12-29-2009, 03:12 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

anybody willing to jump ship is out of their mind. tmobile network compared to sprint and verizon is a joke. If sprint and verizon don't get the hd2 they eventually will have to have a winmo phone with snapdragon processor and capacitive screen.

edit: yeah i changed my mind, at the end of this thread, tmobile will have my business.
Google is the next skynet

Last edited by p-slim; 01-21-2010 at 06:08 PM.
Old 12-29-2009, 03:14 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

BlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on rep

If the HD2 had a keyboard and tilting scxreen, I'd be there. T-Mobile prices are actually better than Sprint's in a lot of cases, and GSM is better than CDMA too. So I'd have no problem switching to T-Mobile.

I have no interest whatsoever in getting a phone that doesn't have a keyboard though, so the HD2 doesn't do it for me.
Old 12-29-2009, 03:18 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Galaxy S4 and Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint(03/09-Now), T-Mobile(06/06-now)

pesok knows their stuffpesok knows their stuffpesok knows their stuffpesok knows their stuffpesok knows their stuffpesok knows their stuffpesok knows their stuffpesok knows their stuff

i plan to go HD2 but when it comes to Sprint on jan 6, although there is doubt if it will work on my sero(since it will most likely have 4g)

When you can tether for free?: D
Old 12-29-2009, 03:21 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2!

pastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by pesok View Post
i plan to go HD2 but when it comes to Sprint on jan 6, although there is doubt if it will work on my sero(since it will most likely have 4g)
You know this for a fact? Can you lead me to a website confirming this?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2