PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-18-2007, 12:35 PM
Lurker

dpaulsmith is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to dpaulsmith
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pibe38
dpaulsmith,

Here's the number I got from my online order receipt and you can call them to confirm your order: 1-800-639-6114

You can also try the status site: http://www.sprint.com/personal/wirel...er_status.html

I'd still call and have them confirm you did not order twice, you should NEVER refresh when placing an online order as it may have gon through the first time.

Call them and keep an eye out on your account/CC activity.
I didn't refresh the submit screen but the orderreceipt page so no worries about the double order...but thanks for looking out for me....

But like I said, I was able to confirm it with a human...now where is that UPS tracking number???? lol....we just need to know where those things are shipping from and when
Old 06-18-2007, 12:41 PM
The Enforcer
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G, ViewSonic gTablet, BB Bold 9650
Carrier: Sprint

Pibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIP
Yeah that MORE4U did not work for me either, and I did not get offered a discount for trying to cancel... it was worth the try though.

I don't want to get my hopes up, I really do hope these things ship out todaym but I won't believe it until I see my tracking number on the order status site.

I will call them again later... hopefully I'll get it tomorrow!

---
Don't forget to Search first!
Old 06-18-2007, 01:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

Penny is just getting started
Ok so is there a way to purchase this thing full price online as the only options I see are buy with a plan and upgrade?
Old 06-18-2007, 01:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

cohowap is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcohowap is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcohowap is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcohowap is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
I just ordered my 6800 and got it out the door for just under $250. In my adventure I also found a way for you guys to get it for free if you have a 6700.

What I did for the 250 price.

Anyone with a corporate acccount or corporate discount on thier account is eligble for an ADDITIONAL $160 off, simply mention "Buisness Account Master Discount for PDA/Smartphones of $160" and if you have you $150 upgrade then thats 310 off the price. I wasn't eligible for my upgrade so what I did was, tell them that the phone was defective and since they no longer offer the phone, that they should apply the 150 extra (this needs to be done through customer care not telesales). In the end they will have the codes on your account to order the phone.

For people with 6700, there is an option to buy the Mogul full price, when they send you it, you need to send them your 6700 and they will credit your account. Again, you will need to mention that the 6700 is no longer in stores, and you must have teh total protection plan.

Good Luck!!!
Old 06-18-2007, 01:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

denno is a n00b
That sounds strange--I have the protection plan on my 6700 & called to try to get it replaced with the 6800 becasue I've been having longstanding memory card paorblems & I was told they still have 6700s so I couldn't swap out.
Old 06-18-2007, 01:38 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

sptop is a n00b
hmmm

could you describe the 6700 FREEE upgrade process better. I am very curious as to how this works. Would this work for somebody who already has there 6700...
Old 06-18-2007, 01:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TPro -TP2
Carrier: Sprint/AT&T

gatolsf is becoming a great contributor
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmikemn
When it is available through Telesales, should it also be available through SERO?
No, SERO usually takes longer. Sometimes months... although I saw that the UpStage is already on their site and that phone was released recently.
The SERO site now has the Red UpStage, however the Mogul is not there....
Old 06-18-2007, 01:46 PM
The Enforcer
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G, ViewSonic gTablet, BB Bold 9650

Pibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penny
Ok so is there a way to purchase this thing full price online as the only options I see are buy with a plan and upgrade?
Use the upgrade option and then when you go to the phone list it should show you the different prices depending on your contract.

Just choose the 0 months contract and that will be full price with no extension of contract.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cohowap
For people with 6700, there is an option to buy the Mogul full price, when they send you it, you need to send them your 6700 and they will credit your account. Again, you will need to mention that the 6700 is no longer in stores, and you must have teh total protection plan.
I doubt this will work for many as stores have been receiving 6700's, they are still available online, and there have been many reports of Sprint ordering new 6700's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by denno
That sounds strange--I have the protection plan on my 6700 & called to try to get it replaced with the 6800 becasue I've been having longstanding memory card paorblems & I was told they still have 6700s so I couldn't swap out.
What do you mean longstanding? Are they documented with Sprint? Have you had your device replaced more than 3 times?

Those are the things that some times will make them give you an upgraded phone. But if they have only replaced your phone once, they will not give you a 6800 as long as they have 6700's.

It also depends on who you get, and how you complain about it, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sptop
could you describe the 6700 FREEE upgrade process better. I am very curious as to how this works. Would this work for somebody who already has there 6700...
I think he meant on how to get the 6800 for free by returning your 6700 and getting credit for it and having the TEP plan. I don't think he meant you can get a free 6700, so you obvisouly would have to have the 6700 already in order to return it an get credit. However, read my comments above...
Old 06-18-2007, 01:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

Penny is just getting started
Funny thing is when I log in and then go to check for upgrade eligability it says I am eligable for one using one of the phones on my account, so then I go to the 6800 and click the upgrade/replace option when I put in the same number there it tells me I am not eligable. It will not let me go any further. Stupid thing!
Old 06-18-2007, 01:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

denno is a n00b
Quote:

What do you mean longstanding? Are they documented with Sprint? Have you had your device replaced more than 3 times?

Those are the things that some times will make them give you an upgraded phone. But if they have only replaced your phone once, they will not give you a 6800 as long as they have 6700's.

It also depends on who you get, and how you complain about it, etc.
I got the phone this past Aug; posted on here about card problem in September; ongoing problems since. Never talked to Sprint about it though.
Don't mind paying something & extending my contract to get the 6800. What is the best # to call? (or is it not worth trying?)

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan