PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-18-2007, 03:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

evilecho is becoming a PPCGeeks regularevilecho is becoming a PPCGeeks regularevilecho is becoming a PPCGeeks regularevilecho is becoming a PPCGeeks regularevilecho is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to evilecho
so after about 6 hrs, god knows how many calls or how many reps i've spoken to. I'm finally getting my 6800, and for free no less. I was able to talk sprint into crediting my account the upgrade price and still being able to keep my 6700 after that i was able to call telesales and just have them bill it to my account.... oh man xmas has come early for me.... now i just have to wait 1-3 buz days for shipping... This has been a crazy roller coaster!!!

I just have one question for u guys that have also placed ur orders through the phone, how long are ur order numbers mines only 7. i've tried checking the status online but not getting anything

I LOVE SPRINT
Old 06-18-2007, 04:00 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: not
Carrier: sPriNt

codyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to codyppc
my order number is 6 letters with 7 numbers.

ab-cdef-1234567 for example
Old 06-18-2007, 04:00 PM
The Enforcer
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G, ViewSonic gTablet, BB Bold 9650

Pibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIP
My online order # is: 2 letters (dash) 4 letters (dash) 9 numbers.

AB-CDEF-123456789

---
Don't forget to Search first!
Old 06-18-2007, 04:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond

kaiguy is becoming a great contributor
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilecho
so after about 6 hrs, god knows how many calls or how many reps i've spoken to. I'm finally getting my 6800, and for free no less.
How'd you manage to get it for free? Retentions?
Old 06-18-2007, 04:24 PM
The Enforcer

Pibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIP
Good thing I call every hour to check on my order, now this rep just told me there's another 'department' that wants to talk to me about the order before it ships. He did not say what department it is, just said they want to make sure what I ordered is correct... WTF?

Funny thing is they could have contacted me for this and they didn't... had I not called I'd be wondering what was wrong with the order.

I'll update with details if they ever pick up at this other 'department'.

EDIT: My order was on hold because the Order Verification Department wanted to speak with me. This was not reflected on my status page, nor I received a message from Sprint. As mentioned above, I just happened to call to check on the order.

They asked me for my account info, password, address, phone I bought, how many of them, when I opened my account with Sprint, etc. After the questions she said she was going to process my order... so I'd recommend anyone who ordered on the internet to call just to check everything is ok.

I just told them I was calling to check if there was a tracking number available and that's when the rep told me this department wanted to speak with me. Had I not talked to them, the ordered would not ship today... so if you ordered overnight, or are expecting your order to ship today, make sure to give them a buzz just in case

EDIT 2: My order status now is: The order is awaiting fulfillment. I still hope it ships today...
Old 06-18-2007, 04:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4g LTE

AYSIANA is keeping up the good workAYSIANA is keeping up the good work
I placed my order around 9:51am central time. Still says order in progress at 3:36pm.

Old 06-18-2007, 04:37 PM
Lurker

palp is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pibe38
I just told them I was calling to check if there was a tracking number available and that's when the rep told me this department wanted to speak with me. Had I not talked to them, the ordered would not ship today... so if you ordered overnight, or are expecting your order to ship today, make sure to give them a buzz just in case
Thanks for posting this.. I called to check on mine and was in the same situation.. who knows how long it would have taken if I hadn't called.. hope mine ships soon.
Old 06-18-2007, 04:40 PM
Regular 'Geeker

dmackdaddy is a n00b
I test a lot with my phones at work (Goodlink and Exchange ActiveSync) so works paying for mine and my wife is taking over the 6700, so I saved on buying her a phone as well. Win-Win, I guess. I'll really be happy when I get mine in my hand, till then, I'm not crying Spartans 300, yet!
Old 06-18-2007, 04:43 PM
The Enforcer

Quote:
Originally Posted by palp
Thanks for posting this.. I called to check on mine and was in the same situation.. who knows how long it would have taken if I hadn't called.. hope mine ships soon.
No problem, I was expecting for something like this to happen... I've been dealing with both Sprint and Nextel for quite some time.
Old 06-18-2007, 05:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

evilecho is becoming a PPCGeeks regularevilecho is becoming a PPCGeeks regularevilecho is becoming a PPCGeeks regularevilecho is becoming a PPCGeeks regularevilecho is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to evilecho
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiguy
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilecho
so after about 6 hrs, god knows how many calls or how many reps i've spoken to. I'm finally getting my 6800, and for free no less.
How'd you manage to get it for free? Retentions?

no i've been through somewhere between 5-7 6700s with in the last year and a half. so when i heard back in march the 6800 was coming out. i had the lockline or whoever it is note my account about how many phones i had been through, then about 2 weeks ago i emailed ecare, told them about my problems phone, and also told them that my local sprint store manager was going to give me a free placement for the 700wx or if i wanted i could just it out and get the 6800. (which was a lie, i never visited the store) so the ecare agreed to get give me a free replacement and also had then note the account. so today i email ecare about the launch only to have them tell me that it maybe avai. online but they can't order it will the 25th so i was like BS. so i spent the rest of the day trying to get someone who would take the time to read the note and do what its said. first CS said yea everything is fine but we don't have it in our system so we can't order it for u, we have to send u over to telesales. then when i got to telesales they were like no sorry we can't it didn;t really say a free phone. so after about hrs og going back and fourth and not giving up. i finally got someone to credit the account only for them to say they can't do it themself but had to send it over to a super and that they would call me back. couple hrs later and no call, so i started calling again. dunno how many times it took this time around but just told the lady i was waiting for a credit to go through so i could order my phone through the website. she when on to say it usually takes about 24 to 48hrs but ill see what i can do. 10 mins late she comes back to say everything is ago i credited ur account for the full price of the phone so u should be able to order it now. And how came the easy part of just placing the order.

so now im just sitting here waiting.... the order number i was given is only 7 #s so im kinda worried i've called a couple times to see if eveything is rite and it seems to by so all i can do now is just wait some more

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan