PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-18-2007, 05:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

kaiguy is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wow. You've been through a lot. You deserve a free 6800!

I wouldn't worry about the shorter number. The order status page is for web orders, which has their own confirmation numbers. I remember when Sprint sent me out my wx to replace the 700p, they gave me a "tracking" number that was not a tracking number. They're weird like that. I would bet you'll be getting it tomorrow if you requested overnight delivery.
Old 06-18-2007, 05:26 PM
Lurker

dpaulsmith is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to dpaulsmith
Just an update folks. As of 4:25pm CST on the Sprint order status tracking page, I now have a tracking number with UPS. If you ordered (successfully) yours earlier in the day like I did (around 8-10:30am CST), you might check the website again.

Hopefully it'll get here tomorrow...which after having some dental work in the morning will be a nice surprise.
Old 06-18-2007, 05:26 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

Ph33zy is becoming a great contributor
I just called Business Customer Care and they said that I dont have this $160 off PDA phone credit. Can you give me some details on what number u called?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cohowap
I just ordered my 6800 and got it out the door for just under $250. In my adventure I also found a way for you guys to get it for free if you have a 6700.

What I did for the 250 price.

Anyone with a corporate acccount or corporate discount on thier account is eligble for an ADDITIONAL $160 off, simply mention "Buisness Account Master Discount for PDA/Smartphones of $160" and if you have you $150 upgrade then thats 310 off the price. I wasn't eligible for my upgrade so what I did was, tell them that the phone was defective and since they no longer offer the phone, that they should apply the 150 extra (this needs to be done through customer care not telesales). In the end they will have the codes on your account to order the phone.

For people with 6700, there is an option to buy the Mogul full price, when they send you it, you need to send them your 6700 and they will credit your account. Again, you will need to mention that the 6700 is no longer in stores, and you must have teh total protection plan.

Good Luck!!!
Old 06-18-2007, 05:39 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Apache PPC-6700

BiGMatTFRomJeRSeY is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to BiGMatTFRomJeRSeY
ahh the day has come and im not ready. after i found out that this date was for business accounts i put plans on hold to get the money for 700wx. and now all you guys can order and i cant. the damn 550 ourtight price is a bitch so its going to take a little while to get it. but asap it will be in my hands and no more treo.
Old 06-18-2007, 06:28 PM
Lurker

Jafar is a n00b
Well, I ordered online at around 12:50am PST from Sprints website. Got a call today from one of their reps verifying my information and just called them only to find out that it's on Backorder and I'm in the que for the backorder. So for those of you who ordered theirs early, it looks like we might have gotten bumped to the end of the line vs those who ordered it later on today.
Old 06-18-2007, 06:32 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

thrasher086 is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ph33zy
I just called Business Customer Care and they said that I dont have this $160 off PDA phone credit. Can you give me some details on what number u called?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cohowap
I just ordered my 6800 and got it out the door for just under $250. In my adventure I also found a way for you guys to get it for free if you have a 6700.

What I did for the 250 price.

Anyone with a corporate acccount or corporate discount on thier account is eligble for an ADDITIONAL $160 off, simply mention "Buisness Account Master Discount for PDA/Smartphones of $160" and if you have you $150 upgrade then thats 310 off the price. I wasn't eligible for my upgrade so what I did was, tell them that the phone was defective and since they no longer offer the phone, that they should apply the 150 extra (this needs to be done through customer care not telesales). In the end they will have the codes on your account to order the phone.

For people with 6700, there is an option to buy the Mogul full price, when they send you it, you need to send them your 6700 and they will credit your account. Again, you will need to mention that the 6700 is no longer in stores, and you must have teh total protection plan.

Good Luck!!!
I tried also and no one has any idea what I am talking about.
Old 06-18-2007, 06:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro2
Threadstarter

megamav is a n00b
I got the shaft, called websales, and spoke with an offshore rep, she told me "out of stock".

I bought up the point of it being moot that I got overnight shipping.
What was the whole point in me paying for that?

She gave me a $25 credit.

Ehh... I can wait, $25 more in my pocket.

Free shipping and $12 more left over to shave off 25% of the tax.

Good enough, as long as its delayed only 24-48 hours like she said.

If its beyond that, ill be sure to cash grab again.
Old 06-18-2007, 06:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro2
Threadstarter

megamav is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jafar
Well, I ordered online at around 12:50am PST from Sprints website. Got a call today from one of their reps verifying my information and just called them only to find out that it's on Backorder and I'm in the que for the backorder. So for those of you who ordered theirs early, it looks like we might have gotten bumped to the end of the line vs those who ordered it later on today.
Thats the stinkiest horse pucky i've ever smelled.
Old 06-18-2007, 06:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond

kaiguy is becoming a great contributor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jafar
I only ordered a few hours after you, so I don't think they would have put me in front of you. There's been a few posts about the verification process, which, in my mind, seems to be the culprit delaying the shipments for some. Perhaps some of you were shipping it to work instead of your billing address. Or the phone numbers didn't match up. That has delayed shipments for me from certain retailers in the past...
Old 06-18-2007, 07:04 PM
Osz
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Moment!

Osz is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to Osz
[quote]i emailed ecare[quote]

Whats the email for E-Care? I have a similar situation of my own and also have a few notes on my account.

Also in relation to the $25 your talking about getting off when exiting your cart with the phone in it. My friend that works at sprint told me that before you do that for the rebate code enter "SAVE25" then update, after that exit and you'll get $50 off. He has had a friend do it before and is going to double check tomorrow to make sure it still stands.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan