Old 06-18-2007, 06:32 PM
thrasher086
N00b

thrasher086 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ph33zy
I just called Business Customer Care and they said that I dont have this $160 off PDA phone credit. Can you give me some details on what number u called?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cohowap
I just ordered my 6800 and got it out the door for just under $250. In my adventure I also found a way for you guys to get it for free if you have a 6700.

What I did for the 250 price.

Anyone with a corporate acccount or corporate discount on thier account is eligble for an ADDITIONAL $160 off, simply mention "Buisness Account Master Discount for PDA/Smartphones of $160" and if you have you $150 upgrade then thats 310 off the price. I wasn't eligible for my upgrade so what I did was, tell them that the phone was defective and since they no longer offer the phone, that they should apply the 150 extra (this needs to be done through customer care not telesales). In the end they will have the codes on your account to order the phone.

For people with 6700, there is an option to buy the Mogul full price, when they send you it, you need to send them your 6700 and they will credit your account. Again, you will need to mention that the 6700 is no longer in stores, and you must have teh total protection plan.

Good Luck!!!
I tried also and no one has any idea what I am talking about.