View Single Post
Old 06-18-2007, 01:46 PM
Pibe38
The Enforcer

Pibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penny
Ok so is there a way to purchase this thing full price online as the only options I see are buy with a plan and upgrade?
Use the upgrade option and then when you go to the phone list it should show you the different prices depending on your contract.

Just choose the 0 months contract and that will be full price with no extension of contract.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cohowap
For people with 6700, there is an option to buy the Mogul full price, when they send you it, you need to send them your 6700 and they will credit your account. Again, you will need to mention that the 6700 is no longer in stores, and you must have teh total protection plan.
I doubt this will work for many as stores have been receiving 6700's, they are still available online, and there have been many reports of Sprint ordering new 6700's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by denno
That sounds strange--I have the protection plan on my 6700 & called to try to get it replaced with the 6800 becasue I've been having longstanding memory card paorblems & I was told they still have 6700s so I couldn't swap out.
What do you mean longstanding? Are they documented with Sprint? Have you had your device replaced more than 3 times?

Those are the things that some times will make them give you an upgraded phone. But if they have only replaced your phone once, they will not give you a 6800 as long as they have 6700's.

It also depends on who you get, and how you complain about it, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sptop
could you describe the 6700 FREEE upgrade process better. I am very curious as to how this works. Would this work for somebody who already has there 6700...
I think he meant on how to get the 6800 for free by returning your 6700 and getting credit for it and having the TEP plan. I don't think he meant you can get a free 6700, so you obvisouly would have to have the 6700 already in order to return it an get credit. However, read my comments above...

---
Don't forget to Search first!