PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2008, 02:31 PM
Give him the KICK!!!
Pocket PC: HTC EVO w/TP as a Back Up
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

dschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: a question to my fellow geeks and tweakers

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahfagan1465x View Post
I have an idea.... You can post all your favorite/most useful apps for those of us out there who are just beginning! I would love to know what are your favorites, etc... =D>
alrighty then. im gonna put my list of software/apps down for you to check out. Pretty standard stuff i think, but hopefully it'll give you some ideas.
Old 03-05-2008, 02:36 PM
Give him the KICK!!!
Pocket PC: HTC EVO w/TP as a Back Up
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

dschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by nxtech3 View Post
there is already a thread that discusses applications and even a section for it so please search. no need to take up space with a new thread about things that have already been discussed or highjack someone elses thread. thanks
good point. searching the forum is always best, cuz most of everything has already been brought up. good day I wish i was smart enough to cook a rom.
Old 03-05-2008, 02:37 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Evo
Carrier: Sprint

hoch2104 is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to hoch2104 Send a message via Skype™ to hoch2104

DCD's ROM isn't working for me. It is sooo slow. Everything I go to it lags. The Internet is even quite slower. I initially wanted the GPS, but its not worth resetting the phone 20x a day. Also nothing that I installed is working either.
Old 03-05-2008, 03:49 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

eehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahfagan1465x View Post
I have an idea.... You can post all your favorite/most useful apps for those of us out there who are just beginning! I would love to know what are your favorites, etc... =D>
Sarah- Have checked out this thread? Its a consolidated list of most of the most popular apps and where to get them from here.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=17859

Quote:
Originally Posted by Success100 View Post
yeah i suffer from this "need2tweak" syndrome. I just got my 6800 back to normal after it locked me out, and then NO2Chem puts out a new version of his rom...here we go!

I get very bored quickly, and I am always looking for the newest hack, program, registry edit, all that crap..lol
I am exactly the same. I actually thought I had my phone exactly how I wanted it and then I found Ultimate Launch and it started all over again. I always seem to be just getting to really like something and then something I like even more pops up.
Old 03-28-2008, 09:12 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul

sarahfagan1465x is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by eehrhard View Post
Sarah- Have checked out this thread? Its a consolidated list of most of the most popular apps and where to get them from here.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=17859

I am exactly the same. I actually thought I had my phone exactly how I wanted it and then I found Ultimate Launch and it started all over again. I always seem to be just getting to really like something and then something I like even more pops up.
Yeah I've been there. Most of the first downloads I did I found the links from there. I was talking more about the not so common stuff, maybe more like funn apps -but whatever, I'll just search- just trying to have a conversation... there is no need for everyone to tell me to search search search, I get it. Thanks.
Old 03-28-2008, 09:20 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Hero

andy22 is starting in the wrong direction

Boards are not for conversation they are for cattle to post their information and mooove on so the searchers can catalog it and sit quietly in their rooms looking at it. If you want a conversation don't use a computer as most people on the internet are their because of low social skills. I am sure what I just said was said before somewhere so dammit I shoulda searched.
Old 03-28-2008, 10:47 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

bedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy22 View Post
If you want a conversation don't use a computer as most people on the internet are their because of low social skills.
You caught me! No!!

I'm loving UL too. Makes you take another look at all the today plugins you ignored in the past due to lack of space. Some cool ones I've been including lately are Face Contact, GPSToday, rlToday, and BatteryStatus. Most people here have seen/heard of these already, but if you haven't, give them a shot.
Old 03-28-2008, 10:55 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Hero

andy22 is starting in the wrong direction

I too love the UL. Try playing with gestures. I made gestures act as a speed dial for my contacts. Also for ease of finger use set the size big of the whole thing so its easier to move the screens.
Old 03-28-2008, 10:59 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

bedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Ya, I've got mine set to take up the whole screen (minus the top/start bar).

dcinobar.exe works great for removing the bottom bar. I'm still looking for a good way to remove the top bar from the Today screen but have it function normally within programs.
Old 03-28-2008, 11:40 AM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedoig View Post
Ya, I've got mine set to take up the whole screen (minus the top/start bar).

dcinobar.exe works great for removing the bottom bar. I'm still looking for a good way to remove the top bar from the Today screen but have it function normally within programs.
i've had mixed results using vjtoggletodayiialpha. the only issue is that if you change your screen orientation, it will 'close' the program and bring back your start and taskbars... this does only affect the today screen though. i would post it but i dont have it on my work computer.

Best... Member... Ever...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan