View Single Post
Old 03-05-2008, 02:36 PM
dschoenike
Give him the KICK!!!
Threadstarter

dschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: a question to my fellow geeks and tweakers

Quote:
Originally Posted by nxtech3 View Post
there is already a thread that discusses applications and even a section for it so please search. no need to take up space with a new thread about things that have already been discussed or highjack someone elses thread. thanks
good point. searching the forum is always best, cuz most of everything has already been brought up. good day I wish i was smart enough to cook a rom.