View Single Post
Old 03-05-2008, 02:31 PM
dschoenike
Give him the KICK!!!
Threadstarter

dschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: a question to my fellow geeks and tweakers

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahfagan1465x View Post
I have an idea.... You can post all your favorite/most useful apps for those of us out there who are just beginning! I would love to know what are your favorites, etc... =D>
alrighty then. im gonna put my list of software/apps down for you to check out. Pretty standard stuff i think, but hopefully it'll give you some ideas.