View Single Post
Old 03-28-2008, 11:40 AM
InvincibleLiving
Post Master General

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: a question to my fellow geeks and tweakers

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedoig View Post
Ya, I've got mine set to take up the whole screen (minus the top/start bar).

dcinobar.exe works great for removing the bottom bar. I'm still looking for a good way to remove the top bar from the Today screen but have it function normally within programs.
i've had mixed results using vjtoggletodayiialpha. the only issue is that if you change your screen orientation, it will 'close' the program and bring back your start and taskbars... this does only affect the today screen though. i would post it but i dont have it on my work computer.

Best... Member... Ever...