PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2008, 11:57 AM
Give him the KICK!!!
Pocket PC: HTC EVO w/TP as a Back Up
Carrier: sprint

dschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
a question to my fellow geeks and tweakers

Have any of you guys/girls, ever gotten to the point with your ppc, where you've said to yourself "damn, i've gotten my phone exactly the way i want it, now what?" I think i'm at that point. I like my rom "leaked 3.16", very happy with all my programs, software, and reg-tweaks. So over the past 2 days i've been kinda going through "tweaking-withdrawls". I'm not sure what else to do, short of a hard reset and starting over. Here's my questions guys, what do i do now, and what would you do/have done? Thanks
Old 03-05-2008, 12:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: sprint hero

98classic is keeping up the good work98classic is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to 98classic
Re: a question to my fellow geeks and tweakers

nothing else to do, just reset and try new apps. lol
Old 03-05-2008, 12:25 PM
Give him the KICK!!!
Threadstarter

dschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98classic View Post
nothing else to do, just reset and try new apps. lol
yeah, i think im headed in that direction. thanks 98classic.
Old 03-05-2008, 12:26 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: (R.I.P. Sero)

r3plica is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to r3plica

Quote:
Originally Posted by dschoenike View Post
Have any of you guys/girls, ever gotten to the point with your ppc, where you've said to yourself "damn, i've gotten my phone exactly the way i want it, now what?" I think i'm at that point. I like my rom "leaked 3.16", very happy with all my programs, software, and reg-tweaks. So over the past 2 days i've been kinda going through "tweaking-withdrawls". I'm not sure what else to do, short of a hard reset and starting over. Here's my questions guys, what do i do now, and what would you do/have done? Thanks
I got it just the way i wanted it, then Nex released a new alpha build in IRC...
I'm to the point its almost perfect now, and hes releasing another rom v soon

Endless cycle
Old 03-05-2008, 12:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 and loving it
Carrier: Verizon

whatsinaname is just getting started

Thats how I felt about my 6700. It was and still is a great phone but I was getting bored so I picked up the 6800. I have installed dcd and have it all hooked up the way I like it.

Now I have been trying new software just waiting for a universal kitchen so I can cook up a custom rom for myself.
Old 03-05-2008, 12:41 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTV EEVVVOOOOO, and a BB tour
Carrier: sprint..and umm...PPCGEEKZ!!

Success100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Success100 Send a message via Yahoo to Success100

yeah i suffer from this "need2tweak" syndrome. I just got my 6800 back to normal after it locked me out, and then NO2Chem puts out a new version of his rom...here we go!

I get very bored quickly, and I am always looking for the newest hack, program, registry edit, all that crap..lol

ALL HAIL SUCCESS100!!! lol!
Old 03-05-2008, 12:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul
Carrier: Sprint

sarahfagan1465x is just getting started
Cool Re: a question to my fellow geeks and tweakers

Quote:
Originally Posted by dschoenike View Post
I have an idea.... You can post all your favorite/most useful apps for those of us out there who are just beginning! I would love to know what are your favorites, etc... =D>
Old 03-05-2008, 01:48 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

bedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Have you tried UltimateLaunch? It's pretty fun, lots of customization is possible.

You could also start playing with the User Customization that is included in most ROMs these days. Then start flashing every ROM you can find just for fun, or build your own.
Old 03-05-2008, 02:23 PM
Give him the KICK!!!
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahfagan1465x View Post
I have an idea.... You can post all your favorite/most useful apps for those of us out there who are just beginning! I would love to know what are your favorites, etc... =D>
alrighty then. im gonna put my list of software/apps down for you to check out. Pretty standard stuff i think, but hopefully it'll give you some ideas.
Old 03-05-2008, 02:25 PM
VIP & Proud Member of CBM
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2-Sprint, HTC Evo Fully Rooted-Sprint
Carrier: Sprint Nextel

nxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahfagan1465x View Post
there is already a thread that discusses applications and even a section for it so please search. no need to take up space with a new thread about things that have already been discussed or highjack someone elses thread. thanks

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan