View Single Post
Old 03-05-2008, 11:57 AM
dschoenike
Give him the KICK!!!

dschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
a question to my fellow geeks and tweakers

Have any of you guys/girls, ever gotten to the point with your ppc, where you've said to yourself "damn, i've gotten my phone exactly the way i want it, now what?" I think i'm at that point. I like my rom "leaked 3.16", very happy with all my programs, software, and reg-tweaks. So over the past 2 days i've been kinda going through "tweaking-withdrawls". I'm not sure what else to do, short of a hard reset and starting over. Here's my questions guys, what do i do now, and what would you do/have done? Thanks