PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-28-2007, 07:24 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Sprint

mnksauce is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
damn it mike, i just flashed to your 0.2 revision like seriously...5 mins before you uploaded the 0.3 alpha
Old 10-28-2007, 07:25 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Super Delux Windoz9 6800+
Carrier: SARS, Avian Flu, Scabies

canospinach is keeping up the good workcanospinach is keeping up the good work
Send a message via Yahoo to canospinach
zero issues with performance

Quote:
Originally Posted by dustobub View Post
Great to hear about upcoming updates. Just to let you know I have experienced Zero freezes with both roms of yours that I have tried. I am running the sprint 1.40 radio. With the official sprint update and the 1.47 radio I had lockups all the time. Has anyone tried the new radio with this rom? On a side note, can you change the dialer skins blue lettering on the call status page from blue to white? I have used a kaiser dialpad that had white lettering, I think. Thanks.

Dustin
ROM no2chem 2.16.651.0 : several versions tried over this last week with zero issues other than slow first boot on one build.

Radio 1.47 - zero issues

PRL 60610
PRI 1.24_003

My MO-Gul has never been so happy
Old 10-28-2007, 08:45 PM
Lurker

dustobub is a n00b
Just flashed the alpha 3024, Install went fine, and I upgraded to the 1.47 radio. However, when I turn the display off, then back on, it complains about not finding "slide.exe". Any ideas? Part of a new feature? Thanks.

Dustin

Hmm, update, just did a soft reset, and the error went away. It was right after I did a few app installs, maybe thats way. Things look fine now.
Old 10-28-2007, 09:33 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: who knows
Carrier: probably sprint
Threadstarter

no2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation level
Quote:
Originally Posted by dustobub View Post
Just flashed the alpha 3024, Install went fine, and I upgraded to the 1.47 radio. However, when I turn the display off, then back on, it complains about not finding "slide.exe". Any ideas? Part of a new feature? Thanks.

Dustin

Hmm, update, just did a soft reset, and the error went away. It was right after I did a few app installs, maybe thats way. Things look fine now.
i'll take a look at slide.exe, but it shouldn't have been affected by changes in the XIP. perhaps it was a program you installed?...
Old 10-29-2007, 10:27 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

Sonny486 is a n00b
I have installed the Alpha version of this rom with Radio 1.47. I now have a very stable Bluetooth radio as well.

-Sonny
Old 10-29-2007, 01:37 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch

mnksauce is a n00b
yo no2chem.

i was on BT all night last night transferring files, connected through windows mobile center (vista, and mymobiler. i didn't drop connectino once. its good. it would be nice if some type of threaded sms was built into the rom tho. hint hint, cough cough. ahha. gj man.
Old 10-29-2007, 01:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

theFear13ss is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by no2chem View Post
i'll take a look at slide.exe, but it shouldn't have been affected by changes in the XIP. perhaps it was a program you installed?...
Slide.exe is from the "Slide to Unlock" app. I recall seeing it in there however I found that app to be an utter waste of time. I guess it could very well be from something else too, but in my working with my 6800, thats the only place I encountered a slide.exe
Old 10-29-2007, 02:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

yangers is just getting started
HI, i been using your ROMs since the beginning and every single one is getting better but in this ALPHA look like is less memory available than in the other ones with the same software installed....somebody notice this issue like me?......thanks for you work........
Old 10-29-2007, 05:19 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: who knows
Carrier: probably sprint
Threadstarter

no2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation level
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonny486 View Post
I have installed the Alpha version of this rom with Radio 1.47. I now have a very stable Bluetooth radio as well.

-Sonny
Quote:
Originally Posted by mnksauce View Post
yo no2chem.

i was on BT all night last night transferring files, connected through windows mobile center (vista, and mymobiler. i didn't drop connectino once. its good. it would be nice if some type of threaded sms was built into the rom tho. hint hint, cough cough. ahha. gj man.
its good to hear the bluetooth patches from sprint are working, has anyone experienced dpad issues?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yangers View Post
HI, i been using your ROMs since the beginning and every single one is getting better but in this ALPHA look like is less memory available than in the other ones with the same software installed....somebody notice this issue like me?......thanks for you work........
less memory huh? Is it a huge amount less or just a little bit less?
Old 10-29-2007, 05:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

yangers is just getting started
Quote:
Originally Posted by no2chem View Post
less memory huh? Is it a huge amount less or just a little bit less?
Could be a little more than 1 Mb....before i was able after install HTC Home Plugin, AE Buttons, Vista Gauge, S2U2 and WkTask (the list of my start up programs) more than 24 Mb almost 25 Mb and now i have no more than 23.5 never and after open and close some program could be going down til 20 or less and before and never seen less than 22 Mb when I have close every program....

Well i don't know what tell you, I'm just restart my phone and got more than 25 Mb empty after a Soft Reset, very weird, I'll let you know what is happening after close and open software during the day........ One more time thanks for you incredible work....I think this is the best ROM running out there at the moment.....Will be nice have the WkTask included and any kind of Threaded SMS software and this ROM will be fully complete.......

Last edited by yangers; 10-29-2007 at 05:51 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan