PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-15-2007, 11:23 PM
Lurker

jwhitted11 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
hmm.........stil have not gotten ur 9.3 or 9.4 for to even begin loading
Old 03-16-2007, 01:34 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TouchPro Upscaled to 800mhz + REV/B = Fast as hell
Carrier: Nimitz

Raging Idiot is keeping up the good workRaging Idiot is keeping up the good work
No need to light something that's already on fire...

Eagerly anticipating the next ROM you burn here. Love those flash fires.

This is definitely the smoking room for smokin' roms.
When you were in diapers and wetting the sheets I was out hacking with the ppcgeeks.
Old 03-16-2007, 01:44 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo Soon!
Carrier: Sprint

soggystockings is just getting started
Anyone having a freezing issue when you set up phonealarm to change profiles? I am not able to dial out or access the web "sometimes" after my profile has switched. A soft reset fixes the issue but it is a noosense to keep doing it. My radio rom is 1.27.00.

*EDIT*
Ok so now its the am and my profile went from night(service off) to home. It said I had a voicemail but when I went to press the voicemail icon I got an error message saying that there was no service or check the nuber and see if it was dialed correctly(of course it was). I eneded up soft reseting and NOW I have a voicemail and my emails came in as well....

Old 03-16-2007, 03:26 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

BlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Okay, I read thru this whole thread, but it's pretty late, so please excuse me if I missed this...

Is it possible to voice dial using voice command (over a bluetooth headset) with this ROM? And if so, what do I need to do to make it work (initiating Voice Command with the button on the headset)?

Also, is anyone else having trouble with picture mail? I have no MMS in my Outlook. If I take a picture and hit send using MMS, it freezes. I hit the okay button, and it closes. I ran the cab file, and soft reset afterwards. First time I installed the cab to extended rom 2. When that didn't work I tried main memory. Same issue both times. Any ideas?
Old 03-16-2007, 07:59 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro (Previously Diamond, Touch, 6800, 6700, Dell Axims, Various iPaqs and Philips Nino)

k000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
JBabey- can I get the cab file for the PalmSMS... I want to put it on my Axim at home I like it so much
Old 03-16-2007, 09:01 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

computercarl is a n00b
So, how do i fix the no vibrate thinggy again? I dont get how to fix it. Whats a reggedit? I dont see anything called Reggedit on your rom...

KIDDING!!

/me runs and hides.....

Great job JBabey, keep up the great work....

/me hopes for wm6 on the 6700 soon....
Old 03-16-2007, 09:43 AM
VIP Member

BlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on rep
So I figured it out that there is a different inbox for SMS. Nice, threading even!

So, my picture mail isn't freezing there like it does from the camera app. But, when I try to send a picture mail from there, it just gets stuck in my outbox. I have ran the Sprint MMS Registry Cab file that comes with the ROM- installed it to Extended ROM 2 at first, and after I realized I was having the problem I ran the rab again and told it to install in main memory 9it said it was removing the previous version first). Same issue.

Anyone have any ideas?

Also, how do I tell Voice Command to initiate with my bluetooth headset? I currently have it mapped to button 5...
Old 03-16-2007, 10:03 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro

takmsdsm is keeping up the good worktakmsdsm is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to takmsdsm Send a message via AIM to takmsdsm Send a message via MSN to takmsdsm Send a message via Yahoo to takmsdsm
Picture mail is used in the main poutlook app, under MMS. Picture mail in the other app does not work.
Old 03-16-2007, 01:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo Soon!

soggystockings is just getting started
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltyDawg
So I figured it out that there is a different inbox for SMS. Nice, threading even!

So, my picture mail isn't freezing there like it does from the camera app. But, when I try to send a picture mail from there, it just gets stuck in my outbox. I have ran the Sprint MMS Registry Cab file that comes with the ROM- installed it to Extended ROM 2 at first, and after I realized I was having the problem I ran the rab again and told it to install in main memory 9it said it was removing the previous version first). Same issue.

Anyone have any ideas?

Also, how do I tell Voice Command to initiate with my bluetooth headset? I currently have it mapped to button 5...
I had that issue before. You CANT send pics through the mms. My issue on this on page 7 or so. Basicly you go into pictures, hold the pic down, send via pix message. as for your other problem i dont know.
Old 03-16-2007, 01:17 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by takmsdsm
Picture mail is used in the main poutlook app, under MMS. Picture mail in the other app does not work.
Okay, so my problem then is I don't have an option for MMS in poutlook.

Any idea how I could get it there?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache