View Single Post
Old 03-16-2007, 03:26 AM
BlackDynamite
VIP Member

BlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Okay, I read thru this whole thread, but it's pretty late, so please excuse me if I missed this...

Is it possible to voice dial using voice command (over a bluetooth headset) with this ROM? And if so, what do I need to do to make it work (initiating Voice Command with the button on the headset)?

Also, is anyone else having trouble with picture mail? I have no MMS in my Outlook. If I take a picture and hit send using MMS, it freezes. I hit the okay button, and it closes. I ran the cab file, and soft reset afterwards. First time I installed the cab to extended rom 2. When that didn't work I tried main memory. Same issue both times. Any ideas?