PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2007, 09:40 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Mogal then Touch Pro now Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

newt is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Storage Card Disappears

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBabey
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesus
Quote:
Originally Posted by dzuchowski
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesus
Quote:
Originally Posted by newt
I am having the Same Problem with the Storage Card, It disappears about three times a day and requires a soft reset. It seems that this was a problem in the earlier Sprint ROMs and someone found an older DLL that was causing it.
That DLL has been fixed. I get the SD card disappearing act as well, just not that frequent. Tried reformatting to not avail.
Are you using a named brand card like SanDisk or a cheap on off the internet? Also what size are you using? try a 1gb or 512mb card.
Using a SanDisk 512 MB card. Happens like once every 3 days, so I am not all that annoyed / worried about it.
oh my goodness! I have a 1 gig Sandisk and my memory card has *never* dissapeared. It used to on aku 2.x but since i moved to 3.5 it never has.... I actually am at a loss for a suggestion. Im willing to integrate any fix you guys may come up with, please keep me posted, and if you guys have used other custom 3.5's does it do the same thing with them?

Please keep me posted!

Quote:
ANY LUCK =YET ON THE BROADCOMM OR WIDCOMM A2DP STACK YET? ALSO WHAT ABOUT INTERNAL RAM/ROM MEMORY UPGRADES TO THIS PHOEN? I WOULD LIKE TO SEE 2GB OR RAM AND ROM ON IT.
I looked into the widcomm stack. its about 6.5 megs and wasnt very clear on the advantages for everyday use. It looked more like a huge pain in the a$$, and only enabled stereo BT headsets to work... plz correct me if im wrong. It also looks like when your not using it, you have to shut it off and go back to the MS stack....
I am using a SanDisk 1.0 GB Card I have never had it disappear this much but I have seen it in my other ROMS. The Mario ROM is the only 3.5 ROM I have used. (I have the original Super Mario Brother Arcade Machine in my Game Room so the Mario Rom Rocks.)

I will see if I can find a fix and let you know.
Old 03-14-2007, 09:45 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Threadstarter

JBabey is just getting started
Send a message via ICQ to JBabey Send a message via AIM to JBabey Send a message via MSN to JBabey Send a message via Yahoo to JBabey Send a message via Skype™ to JBabey
speed dial confirmed to be working fine, theres just not a button for it. I *may* be able to add a button, but ill have to do some research and look at a 3.5 rom that has the button.

anyways on the dialpad screen, just hit menu and go to "speed dial"
Old 03-15-2007, 02:15 AM
Android Convert
Pocket PC: Epic 4g

1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 1999TL
Just wanted to say thanks for the rom update. A speed dial button would be nice though.
Old 03-15-2007, 02:37 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TouchPro Upscaled to 800mhz + REV/B = Fast as hell
Carrier: Nimitz

Raging Idiot is keeping up the good workRaging Idiot is keeping up the good work
A couple people have asked about the phone screen /speed dial button.

Perhaps take a look at the link below, it works for me...
http://www.ppcgeeks.com/viewtopic,p,35502.html#35502

Might want to do a before and after speed test of boot time. It seemed to slow mine down a bit, but this is doubtful. Just worth testing.
When you were in diapers and wetting the sheets I was out hacking with the ppcgeeks.
Old 03-15-2007, 03:48 AM
Lurker

ShortBus is a n00b
Awesome!!!

I just loaded your rom on my phone... it rocks... first time I ever did anything like that.

Thanks again for this awesome upgrade!!
Old 03-15-2007, 04:21 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TouchPro Upscaled to 800mhz + REV/B = Fast as hell
Carrier: Nimitz

Raging Idiot is keeping up the good workRaging Idiot is keeping up the good work
ShortBus- Just like you can edit your post (removed question) so too can I edit my response.

Raging Idiot
Old 03-15-2007, 09:38 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: 6700-->6800-->BB Tour-->Pre-->Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

friguy3 is keeping up the good workfriguy3 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to friguy3 Send a message via Yahoo to friguy3
does anyone know if this ROM allows you to send flix (video) with verizon? pix works, but flix has been a problem...anyone else?
Old 03-15-2007, 10:27 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

hellraiser_osu knows their stuffhellraiser_osu knows their stuffhellraiser_osu knows their stuffhellraiser_osu knows their stuffhellraiser_osu knows their stuffhellraiser_osu knows their stuff
Bluetooth

My phone used to turn on automatically when I used my car to make a call via BT. This was with AKU 2.0. Now it doesn't. I have to physically turn on the phone for my car BT to go through. When calls come in it works fine as the phone turns on automatically. Anyone else experiencing this problem with this ROM and know of a fix?
Old 03-15-2007, 11:23 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Threadstarter

JBabey is just getting started
Send a message via ICQ to JBabey Send a message via AIM to JBabey Send a message via MSN to JBabey Send a message via Yahoo to JBabey Send a message via Skype™ to JBabey
Quote:
Originally Posted by friguy3
does anyone know if this ROM allows you to send flix (video) with verizon? pix works, but flix has been a problem...anyone else?
I have heard nothing confirming there are issues, you did let your ext.rom customizations run correct? & input your phone # in that key on the front page?

keep me posted

+++++++++++++++++++++

was asked about the BT PAN fix, if its not in the next kitchen, ill integrate it into the next release, ill update the TO-DO list for you guys, Thanks!

+++++++++++++++++++++

posted the fix on the front page for missile command, heres a zip of the reg file as well
Attached Files
File Type: zip mcommand_463.zip (211 Bytes, 21 views) Click for barcode!
Old 03-15-2007, 04:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Fuze
Carrier: ATT

TechnoHippie is becoming a great contributor
There is a program called UPXshell - which gives you a GUI interface for UPX - ya might want it as it makes compessing the files a little eaiser.

It's on sourceforge.
http://sourceforge.net/projects/upxshell/

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache