PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-05-2008, 05:42 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: 6700

familydog is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Apache WM6.1 Kitchen CE OS 5.2.19716 (Build 19716.1.0.0) - UPDATED 20080308

Quote:
Originally Posted by BooDaddy View Post
Im having some issues with the new kitchen. I have used Helmis kitchen before, but not this latest version. I tried SEVERAL different versions of my rom by taking away stuff. EVen with nothing selected, I cant get the phone to get past the boot screen. ANy suggestions?
Bla, bla, bla....

Last edited by Perasite; 06-05-2008 at 06:26 PM. Reason: Removed ALL CAPS nonsense
Old 06-05-2008, 06:22 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: 67OO

pharmartacist is a n00b

guy its so hard to use this please give me a full or standard bundling of exe files then i can upgrade my apache...thanks
Old 06-05-2008, 09:43 AM
Deep Thinker
Pocket PC: Tin Can
Carrier: Atomic Vibration

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by cartelinc View Post
I keep getting an error when the build is finished and ready to flash. here's the error code

ERROR 120: Country ID ERROR

The ROM image is not designed to work on your device. Please visit vendor website and download the correct ROM update.

Please help I'm on Cricket network and have the PPC 6700
You must have bootloader v1.00/1.02/2.02 and use the noID RUU. If you currently have a different bootloader, you can follow the reversion steps in the parent forum "help for AKU3.3" thread
Old 06-05-2008, 09:55 AM
Deep Thinker

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by familydog View Post
I HAVE TO COME HERE AGIAN AND TELL MR. HELMI THAT HIS KITCHEN IS
SCREWED UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT IS MISSING THE SELECTION FILE... IT IS MISSING DLL FILE... IT IS CAUSING BRICKED PHONES ! I HAVE DOWNLOADED 3 TIMES..AND IT IS SCREWED UP EVERY TIME... SO ITS
NOT US MR HELIMI... ITS YOUR SOFTWARE DOWNLOAD......

I NOW HAVE BRICKED 6700 BECUASE YOUR DAM ROM HAS SCREWED UP
SOMETHING AND GET THE " COUNTRY CODE BAD " ERROR ....

FIX YOUR SOFTWARE HELMI..... OH..AND THE DOWNLOAD FOR THE
FIRST VERSION IS ALSO MISING A DLL FILE NOW.....
FamilyDog, you're an idiot. It's not missing anything and it's not bricking phones. It may be causing "country code" errors, but that's because you failed to read the instructions and heed/follow them. Even so, that is only a minor annoyance and is far from a brick. Learn to read, learn to follow directions, and learn to be polite. This isn't the first time you've yelled Fire! because you're an idiot, and its getting a little tiring. The software doesn't need fixing nearly as much as you do.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 06-05-2008, 10:00 AM
Deep Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by pharmartacist View Post
guy its so hard to use this please give me a full or standard bundling of exe files then i can upgrade my apache...thanks
Download the kitchen, use the updater to download the Apache kitchen of your choice, run Buildos, select your carrier and bootloader version, uncheck everything, press the play button on the toolbar...follow the prompts.

Because of the wide variety of carriers and bootloaders, we'd have to make about 20 different versions of the same thing if we put out ready made roms. It's not practical.
Old 06-05-2008, 10:05 AM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g
Carrier: Sprint

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

Quote:
Originally Posted by gguruusa View Post
FamilyDog, you're an idiot. It's not missing anything and it's not bricking phones. It may be causing "country code" errors, but that's because you failed to read the instructions and heed/follow them. Even so, that is only a minor annoyance and is far from a brick. Learn to read, learn to follow directions, and learn to be polite. This isn't the first time you've yelled Fire! because you're an idiot, and its getting a little tiring. The software doesn't need fixing nearly as much as you do.
LOL. Touche.
I was going to write the same thing, but decided that it was easier just to put him on my ignore list.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-05-2008, 01:52 PM
Lurker
Carrier: Cricket

brennannnnnnnnnn is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to brennannnnnnnnnn

I have a XV6700 running WM6 and need to set up WAP and MMS for CricKet.... Does anyone know how to do this???

I tried the info on one of the threads from Lime, but the registry editor would not let me enter in all of the info i needed. AH!
Old 06-05-2008, 02:15 PM
Deep Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by brennannnnnnnnnn View Post
I have a XV6700 running WM6 and need to set up WAP and MMS for CricKet.... Does anyone know how to do this???

I tried the info on one of the threads from Lime, but the registry editor would not let me enter in all of the info i needed. AH!
Please post link or info here, and we'll get it into the kitchen.
Old 06-05-2008, 02:32 PM
Lurker
Carrier: Cricket

brennannnnnnnnnn is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to brennannnnnnnnnn

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=25859

Quote:
Please post link or info here, and we'll get it into the kitchen.
Old 06-05-2008, 05:10 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Omnia II
Carrier: Verizon

Robtao is keeping up the good workRobtao is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Just have to say thanks for saying it so well.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development