PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2007, 06:16 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Android
Carrier: Telkomsel

helmi_c knows their stuffhelmi_c knows their stuffhelmi_c knows their stuffhelmi_c knows their stuffhelmi_c knows their stuffhelmi_c knows their stuffhelmi_c knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Apache WM6.1 Kitchen CE OS 5.2.19716 (Build 19716.1.0.0) - UPDATED 20080308

Apache Kitchen CE OS 5.2.19716 (Build 19716.1.0.0)

Please scroll to the bottom of this post for updates

Another update for Apache users. You have not been forgotten, here is WM6.1 build 19716 AKU 1.0 as the title says.

As usual, the rest of the work was done by the usual suspects:
luv2chill, Tiermann , gguruusa, Naiga , Colonel, and ImCoKeMaN.

The kitchen has been completely reworked again to enhance new features, that we can assure all geeks would love.

Supported device:
UTStarcom PPC-6700, Audiovox PPC6700, Audiovox XV6700 and all Its variant.

Thanks Part:

General:

MAMAICH

Bepe, itsme, tadzio
, Misar, cmonex

Apache Device:

My special thanks and respect for luv2chill , gguruusa , Tiermann
I can't thank you guys enough for what you guys done with this kitchen, this kitchen is rock!

Naiga and Kdoweb for give me the Device. How the hell can I do it without a device!.. thanks guys..
Naiga , Colonel, ImCoKeMaN, Kolano, CaptainJager , Polargoat, 6700Yuma , vboyz103, LennySh , pierocksmysocks ,Mr. HUGI for testing, suggestions, reports, ideas, supports and all ppcgeeks community, thanks for the help with development, actually I wanna thank you guys for being a good friends..
The_Omni, willysp, Wideawake (mike) for the site, helps and also the shipping the device and other helps.

and all of you guys at ppcgeeks.com! and all of the donator, well, in the end it will back to your own benefit, thanks!...
Sincerely, I hopes that I'm not forget any names... if so forgive me and please pm me about it...

Disclaimer:
This Kitchen is free to use but at your own risk, I take no responsibility for any conflict, fault, or damage caused to your phone by this upgrading procedure. No warranties of any kind are given. Any commercial usage prohibited.

Without further ado
The PPCKitchen.org Team is proud to bring you:

Helmi's Apache WM6.1 kitchen,
PPCGeeks_OEM.rar
000_Shareware_OEM.rar

This version of the PPCGeeks kitchen has a different structure than prior kitchens. It was designed to be a one-stop shop for building a ROM and flashing it.

Here are the important things in the install directory:

\SplashImages Splash screens. Please place additional images in the appropriate folder(s).
\USER_OEM where you put any personal OEMs you wish to add to the kitchen (for experienced users).
\Kitchens Where the kitchens are installed to.
\Projects Where the various selections.txt files are located.
BuildOS_Config.txt Don't mess with it unless you know what you're doing.

The Kitchen (Updated 03/17/08 )
http://ppckitchen.org

Please read the instruction file (tips.txt in the kitchen), and search the forum before you ask something, and please do report bug if you find any, or even better, post a solution for the bug to make the kitchen team life easier..

happy cooking!
helmi_c

Audio Manager should be fixed
Prime Contact Should be fixed

Fix #1: Kitchen has been updated, you should not need this cab if you have updated the kitchen core.

Updates Find update info here http://www.ppckitchen.org/index.php

Update 2/18/2008...Please run the Updater
Attached Files
File Type: zip Helmi_WM6.1_Patch1.zip (5.0 KB, 8111 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by colonel; 03-19-2008 at 12:11 AM.
This post has been thanked 82 times.
Old 03-11-2008, 08:38 PM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g
Carrier: Sprint

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident
Re: Apache WM6 Kitchen CE OS 5.2.19716 (Build 19716.1.0.0) - UPDATED 20080308

OK.
I never saw this thread, but did a search and it showed up.
But none of the links go to any downloads.
What's up?
This isn't fair! If it ain't ready, don't put up posts like this.

Old 03-11-2008, 09:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

Schwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I hope its done I WANT IT......LOL
Old 03-11-2008, 09:08 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

saqer is keeping up the good worksaqer is keeping up the good work

great job team. I'm guessing that the download links are on the linked website but they are not yet updated. Looking forward to it.
Old 03-11-2008, 09:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

Schwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on rep

ill be here all night waiting.
Old 03-11-2008, 09:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia II
Carrier: Bell Mobility

sportster44 is just getting started

Stellar work!
Can't begin to tell you how much I have appreciated 6.0!
Looking forward to this when it's done.
Old 03-11-2008, 09:32 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

claymonkey is a n00b

I've sadly been checking the site daily for the last two weeks. Promised myself I'd donate to you guys the day this comes out. I'm been using the 6.0 kitchen for months now and loving it. I very much appreciate the hard work that went into this. I finally played with a 6800 the other day and it just didn't feel right in my hand, the keyboard felt to small and not as solid. Now I don't have to stop using my apache until something really feels like an upgrade. Thanks again!
Old 03-11-2008, 09:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: ppc6700 & 6800/ Touch Pro/ now Htc Incredible
Carrier: Alltel/Verizon

charleskincade is just getting started

will you all be working out the kinks with the excessive battery drainage between the registry editing, htc home plug and weatherpanel. the reason why I ask is that I STILL have excessive battery drainage even with the parm registry edits. during calls my battery STILL drains and I've been to the bugs thread but nobody has bothered to help me with not even a reply or a suggestion. Please forgive me and don't blast me but this one of my major concerns with the other being trying to get arcsoft 4.2.8.1 to work. I got the run-around somewhat so I rebuilt my rom and went back to 3.0.2. Sorry again and great work to all of you guys. I couldn't begin to thank you enough, but rest assured, a donation is on the way soon...

P.s. Oh, by the way, is there anyway possible that the spb mobile shell 2.0 will be included in the kitchen or buildOS?
Old 03-11-2008, 09:40 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: helmi powered 6700
Carrier: verizon

midniteslice is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to midniteslice

i'm not going to be able to sleep tonight

"But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men."

"And Shepherds we shall be For thee, my Lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be."

-Boondock Saints
Old 03-11-2008, 10:02 PM
Deep Thinker
Pocket PC: Tin Can
Carrier: Atomic Vibration

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Sorry, didn't realize the post had been made. We're waiting on some last minute artwork. Check back in an hour.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development