View Single Post
Old 06-05-2008, 10:00 AM
gguruusa
Deep Thinker

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Apache WM6.1 Kitchen CE OS 5.2.19716 (Build 19716.1.0.0) - UPDATED 20080308

Quote:
Originally Posted by pharmartacist View Post
guy its so hard to use this please give me a full or standard bundling of exe files then i can upgrade my apache...thanks
Download the kitchen, use the updater to download the Apache kitchen of your choice, run Buildos, select your carrier and bootloader version, uncheck everything, press the play button on the toolbar...follow the prompts.

Because of the wide variety of carriers and bootloaders, we'd have to make about 20 different versions of the same thing if we put out ready made roms. It's not practical.