PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-19-2007, 03:53 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: 6700-->6800-->BB Tour-->Pre-->Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

friguy3 is keeping up the good workfriguy3 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to friguy3 Send a message via Yahoo to friguy3
I love the touch calculator skin in the new rom, and so does my friend with a i760, anyone know if there is a cab or skin files for this and where they would go? thanks! well he thanks you!

Old 11-19-2007, 03:59 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolano View Post
The left softkey still closes menus for me. You'll need to give us a more specific rundown of what is in your kitchen version for us to help.
I'm trying to get it back to closing menus not with the softkey, but rather with pressing the d-pad to the left. I'll give a rundown of my apps shortly. Thanks
Old 11-19-2007, 04:07 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Apache (PPC6700); Titan (Mogul)
Carrier: Sprint

luv2chill is keeping up the good workluv2chill is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to luv2chill Send a message via AIM to luv2chill Send a message via MSN to luv2chill Send a message via Yahoo to luv2chill Send a message via Skype™ to luv2chill
Quote:
Originally Posted by friguy3 View Post
I love the touch calculator skin in the new rom, and so does my friend with a i760, anyone know if there is a cab or skin files for this and where they would go? thanks! well he thanks you!
Friguy have a look in the software forum--I'm almost positive that's where I got it from... either here or at xda.
Old 11-19-2007, 06:27 PM
Lurker

chs200123 is a n00b
OS Tab is Grayed Out...

I have been reading this tread, as well as other forums for about 4 hours trying to figure out how to solve some issues. First, the latest kitchen seems to gray out the two tabs of “Device” and “OS” in the main application window. In other words they cannot be selected at all. Clicking on the little arrow next to them does nothing. Has anyone else experienced this? Anyone have a solution?
Old 11-19-2007, 06:34 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: XV6700
Carrier: Verizon

TMB_XV6700 is just getting started
Quote:
Originally Posted by chs200123 View Post
I have been reading this tread, as well as other forums for about 4 hours trying to figure out how to solve some issues. First, the latest kitchen seems to gray out the two tabs of “Device” and “OS” in the main application window. In other words they cannot be selected at all. Clicking on the little arrow next to them does nothing. Has anyone else experienced this? Anyone have a solution?
chs,
They're grayed out because you can't use them. This kitchen is limited to WM6 on Apaches. No other devices or OS's supported. (Clearly the kitchen team has left open the option to ungray these as future devices/OS's become available. That would be cool.)
Old 11-19-2007, 07:02 PM
Deep Thinker
Pocket PC: Tin Can
Carrier: Atomic Vibration

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMB_XV6700 View Post
chs,
They're grayed out because you can't use them. This kitchen is limited to WM6 on Apaches. No other devices or OS's supported. (Clearly the kitchen team has left open the option to ungray these as future devices/OS's become available. That would be cool.)
They gray because the kitchen you are using is WM6 for Apache only. If you had a kitchen that was not device specific or OS specific, they would ungray automatically. Fundamentaly, however, kitchens are always targetted to a specific device/os pair, so changing those values is not useful or advisable for 99.9% of users.
Old 11-19-2007, 07:10 PM
Lurker

chs200123 is a n00b
How can this be? A friend of mine has the exact same phone as me, running WM5, and was able to upgrade his phone with this latest kitchen. I thought this new kitchen upgraded to a variant of WM6. Does anyone have any suggestions? What kitchen could I use that is designed for my version -WM5?
Old 11-19-2007, 07:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC 6850

divedr is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardivedr is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardivedr is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardivedr is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardivedr is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Please...

Can anyone tell me how to make a sprint cab from the ArcSoft MMS ver 3.0.26.11c found in the PPCGEEKSOEM_Rar that I can try to install on a Mogul. I know these files come from an Alltel Titan, any help would be appreciated.

Thanks all!
Old 11-19-2007, 07:12 PM
Lurker

chs200123 is a n00b
He is also able to use the tabs, and choose either WM5 or WM6. Apparently, he downloaded this kitchen prior to the one that was released on November 18th.
Old 11-19-2007, 07:21 PM
Yo, VIP - Let's Kick It!!
Pocket PC: EVO - Rooted & OMJ's Rom

FastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the community
MMS on Verizon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreigz View Post
Yeah ... everything else works fine.

Streamed WebGuide ... converted and MP transferred MS-DVR recordings ... all works ok.
Well, I can tell you what I did to make it work. Every rom I've cooked, whether in WM5 or WM6, I've only had 1 OEM that works everytime, out-of-the-box on my phone.
ftp://ppcgeeks:ezupload@up.ppcgeeks....S_3_0_6_24.rar

I don't know who made this oem. I just went in and changed the wording on the description in the option.xml.
For the new kitchen, I went into "PPCGeeks_OEM.rar" and removed the "Arcsoft MMS 3.0.26.11c" folder.
I added "Optional_MMS_3_0_6_24" OEM to the user_oem folder and selected it in the buildos.
Works perfectly. Maybe someone else can figure out why, I couldn't.
I did try using the mms included in WM6, and no luck sending/viewing MMS.
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development